• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Robby Anderson Joint Press Conference

Butterflyj30

Cam knows Robby has potential untapped in recent games, and they have had little contact before this week.

Dinners -- cigars -- sharing the podium.  Cam sometimes is subtle; all this is designed to get Robby to soak in his enthusiasm, and bond them to a QB/WR force.  Note that he didn't have DJ up there with him.

Watch for the deep ball, off play action, in the weeks to come.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

He had ample opportunity and the tools to succeed here. He’s just not a good QB. He is below average but duped a team to draft him at 3 then duped another team to guarantee his 5th year. If that’s getting 💩 on then give me all the poo you can give

Sam didn't dupe anyone.  Everything he did was on tape.  Teams simply thought they could coach him up and fix the mental side of his game, which is where he fails.

Sam's not a good QB, but his problems are 100% mental.  And honestly, that's where 95% of QB's fail in the NFL.  I wish he had worked out, but he didn't.  I don't feel sorry for him.  His entire life is in front of him and he can do pretty much whatever he wants.

• Flames 1

Robby is and has always been a competitor. That was evident by how emotional he’s gotten this year during the games.

He didn’t get fat and quit because he got a check, like those who called him “side show Bob” said he did. Me thinks Robby’s appearance turns a lot of people off, and instead of coming at him from that angle, they attack his play. He hasn’t had a good year, but his play in total (this year and last) doesn’t warrant some of the names this young man has been called. He was just a 1k receiver for us last year. Both he and Cam have a lot in common. They’re both judged by things that don’t even pertain to football at times. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

13 hours ago, jackson113 said:

Got a lot more chemistry with Robby than Darnold did..

And it was instant as evidenced by he and DJ riding with Cam to practice last week. Cam "I got my dawgs with me".

10 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Now it makes sense why Robby wanted to secure the bag before the season. He knew Darnold was a career killer

During the we hate Robby craze here, there were a few of us that felt like this. Robby finally got out of there, has a 1000yd season and then boom reunited and it feels so bad!

7 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Some players are just competitors and others are fine with getting a fat check and cashing it in the rest of their career. We should be glad Robby was getting pissed that we sucked even after getting paid. Sam Darnold almost cost him his career and a chance at a payday in New York and then we brought his as to Carolina. It's pretty evident that he was not happy about that.

I just want to say helluva post! I was so pissed off around here when everybody was hating on Robby! And nobody wanted to hear this, Mr. Scot was talking that I'm a such a football connoisseur garbage, you all just hate Sam Darnold, and you all think it is cool to be the first one to say I told you so. Well hot dammit we told you so! Darnold was and is garbage truck juice and the demeanor of the team has turned a 180! 

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Why? He has $20 million coming his way next year and is set for life. Seems like a good guy and has a nice long career ahead of him holding a clipboard. 99.99% of the world would love to be in his shoes

You sure about that?

Sam doesn't seem to have the mental ability to even be a backup to a backup at this point.