• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3/12 on 3rd and 4th

AU-panther

16 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

No you relax and stop making dumb threads blaming a offense who's been together 8 days for a defense who's been together all year and should have put up a better effort then what we saw today...

You are aware the whole offense except for Cam has been together all year, right? The offense's issues run deeper than Cam not having time to gel with the guys or getting down the playbook yet.

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

We haven't scored TD 4 games in a row..

They've scored 5 in 2 weeks with a guy coming off the couch .. What the heck are you talking about??

I don’t know I’m trying to figure out what you’re talking about.

He was talking about Cam not knowing the playbook. I disagreed and said Cam probably knows it because the offense doesn’t look much different than it has all season as in the scheme not the execution. I said the offense isn’t that deep so Cam should know it hence why he played the whole game.

Put down the crack rock and move out of Gastonia.

Just now, WOW!! said:

And you can't blame All season on this one game.. When your 2 most important parts to the offense just started playing together 2 weeks ago.. 

The 2 most important players on offense haven't been here all season.. What are you talking about..

The Cardinals offense doesn't look like the same offense with Murry, Dhop and the RB right?? Or do you use the same judgment metric.. You're not adding context to your argument.  

Would you prefer a new OC or DC?

Would you prefer for us to use most of our draft picks this year on Offense or Defense?

3 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Would you prefer a new OC or DC?

Would you prefer for us to use most of our draft picks this year on Offense or Defense?

Noooooo!! I just want to see this offense with Cam for more then 1 game without making a judgment..

Again I can't state this any clearer.. 

This offense has only been together 8 DAYS!! It needs more then 8 DAYS to judge..

Edited by WOW!!

35 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

If you can't score more than 21 points against the 5th worst defense in the league, at home, do you really think you are good enough to beat good teams in the playoff?

We didnt have fuging opportunities because our defense bit the fuging pillow and was getting assfuged by a QB who should be bagging groceries and any tiny tim mother fuger they lined up in the backfield. Top Tier defenses dont fug up this bad.

• Flames 1

12 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

You are aware the whole offense except for Cam has been together all year, right? The offense's issues run deeper than Cam not having time to gel with the guys or getting down the playbook yet.

Really because I swear this is our 8th or 9th different starting Oline combination and Cmac missed 6 games this year..

Am I wrong??

1 minute ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

3 and 24 on WTF last field goal drive and we play soft zone coverage and let them pick up 20 yards to allow them to go for 4th down.  We lost the game there.

I agree but even with a soft Zone.. Players have to come up and make the tackle and not give up 6 extra yards.. That's on the Secondary and LB...

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Really because I swear this is our 8th or 9th different starting Oline combination and Cmac missed 6 games this year..

Am I wrong??

With the way Rhule and Co played musical chairs with the Oline in camp, does it really matter what combination is out there? He never put the best players at their best positions nor allowed them to gel because of versatility was more important. 🙄

CMC has missed time, but he was still there for some games in the beginning and the offseason. It's not like he has to learn the playbook.

The offense was built around CMC, which like last year, has proven to be a mistake. Time missed being a big reason why. This organization from top down is a mess and probably won't get better anytime soon.

Cam and CMC in a backfield together should be a third and short cheat code. They want to get first downs, ride CMC and Cam. Make the D decide if they want to try and stop one of the best RB in the game or the best short yardage run QB of all time. 

3rd and long, sure, that's a problem for every team. 3rd and short and it should be so automatic that they start moving the chains at the snap.

4 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

With the way Rhule and Co played musical chairs with the Oline in camp, does it really matter what combination is out there? He never put the best players at their best positions nor allowed them to gel because of versatility was more important. 🙄

CMC has missed time, but he was still there for some games in the beginning and the offseason. It's not like he has to learn the playbook.

The offense was built around CMC, which like last year, has proven to be a mistake. Time missed being a big reason why. This organization from top down is a mess and probably won't get better anytime soon.

It does when players get hurt.. And again no matter what you think.. The 2 most important players on offense have only played 2 games together.. So acting like this Offense has been together all season is wrong in all phased...