• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hasaan Reddick

Geronimo

You're the main one talking about "certain player need to step up, accountability and all that other jive" and then you do something stupid and get hit with a taunting penalty on a crucial possession that should've resulted in, at best a field goal!! I mean WTF!! Seriously dude!

Another thing dj Moore is overrated.  Every I see little effort out of him and lackadaisical playing. I  would not be upset at all if Carolina didn't resign him 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Why do fans on this site constantly want to criticize Moore?

He's not perfect but he's easily one of the best young WRs in the game.  Letting him walk would be dumb as hell.  Not his fault he's been saddled with horrible QBs and offenses.

Best young WR lol? Even the Daryll johnston the accouncer said that 2nd pic was kinda his fault by not jamming the DB and breaking at the right time.  Are you even paying attention?

• Pie 2

Just now, Geronimo said:

Best young WR lol? Even the Daryll johnston the accouncer said that 2nd pic was kinda his fault by not jamming the DB and breaking at the right time.  Are you even paying attention?

One of the best.  Learn reading comprehension.

And he absolutely is one of the best young receivers.  The numbers speak for themselves.  You sound like a moron.

Yes he has his issues but a lot of players do.  You can't let a good player walk just because he doesn't do everything flawlessly.  

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

He's not perfect but he's easily one of the best young WRs in the game.  Letting him walk would be dumb as hell.  Not his fault he's been saddled with horrible QBs and offenses.

not so sure about that anymore.  We’ll see 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

One of the best.  Learn reading comprehension.

And he absolutely is one of the best young receivers.  The numbers speak for themselves.  You sound like a moron.

Yes he has his issues but a lot of players do.  You can't let a good player walk just because he doesn't do everything flawlessly.  

Learn reading comprehension,  I'm a moron...hmmmmm 🤔 ok whatever you say buddy,  good one 👌

2 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Learn reading comprehension,  I'm a moron...hmmmmm 🤔 ok whatever you say buddy,  good one 👌

I clearly said he's one of the best young WRs.  To suggest I called him the best young WR is a stupid as hell.

You are the one saying we should let a WR who has done nothing but put up numbers regardless of QB or offense walk away. 

Edited by Mage
  • Pie 1

Yall are worried about the wrong stuff.  This begins and ends with the coaching staff.  

And with the way the officials have called this game, I put no weight into a taunting penalty they called...  they never even showed the taunt and the roughing the passer call was complete bullshit.  Thats not on Reddick.  This team showed up unprepared and are getting their ass whooped by the dolphins and the refs.

• Pie 4

12 minutes ago, Mage said:

fug no you don't let him walk. THe WRs are so fugin well beyond over getting murder balled so I have 0 problems there at all. Moore is the best WR we've had since Smitty. The problem is paying anything at all for whoever the other WR on our team is can't even remember his name he's so irrelevant. 

Moore is who we should have paid and still should.

• Pie 1