• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Clean House Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

That should be enough to not have a year 3 right there.

We should see staff changes soon after the bye week if the current trajectory continues. Why not, might find a gem wasting behind a wall of poo.

Now is the time to do it. Bye week....I mean it has to happen right?

I'm out of pie so i'll hit you up later

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

It was catastrophically stupid to not have an assistant HC with lots of prior NFL experience regardless honestly of how good or bad he was. I mean even a flub out with like 12+ years or something still would be better than just all college guys...like wtf were they thinking

No idea and that's my problem witheveryone. Even if someone someone would be worth keeping, this setup is so inept that building around any of these people is like building a house on a broken foundation at this point.

The situation is that bad IMO. It's like when you see a player leave, you know it's best and necessary but still think someone can salvage them with the right setup....that's how I feel about everyone not a player at this time.

Just now, Fox007 said:

Now is the time to do it. Bye week....I mean it has to happen right?

I'm out of pie so i'll hit you up later

I wish, Rhule won't do it because he doesn't belive he has to. Allowing him to think we is getting 5 years regardless was a disastrous action for this crew. It tainted everything after that BS

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I wish, Rhule won't do it because he doesn't belive he has to. Allowing him to think we is getting 5 years regardless was a disastrous action for this crew. It tainted everything after that BS

Whats weird too is they brought up playoffs then oof.

Now he is like "well we had 5 wins last year" and went on to insinuate we'll improve upon that which is not even close to a guarantee we'll hit 6 wins. We should be favored to lose every game going forward.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Josh Klein might have said it best...

For sure. We did this weird plan for the future but also not and try to win now. 

So when you 50/50 two different things you have....well 50/50 and that's if you have done it right. More like 40/30 atm

12 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Another angle we could work is Tepper saying hey fire these fugtards or you’re gonna be fired. Ruhle not do it and then quit. Sounds like aside from Brady a lot of the staff are buddies with Ruhle. 

I know there's been info alluding to it on Twitter and other places, but just spoke to a friend who mentioned a couple former players (including a certain MLB) who HATE Rhule. At a party with my friend, a couple former players saw Rhule on TV, start yelling GTFO at the TV, how the former players hate him, etc. Might explain Luke's decision to peace out from his scouting role as well. 

There's a reason Rhule wants Temple/Baylor guys on his team. They bought in at a young age and don't know any better. Actual NFL players tune this dude out.  

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

I know there's been info alluding to it on Twitter and other places, but just spoke to a friend who mentioned a couple former players (including a certain MLB) who HATE Rhule. At a party with my friend, a couple former players saw Rhule on TV, start yelling GTFO at the TV, how the former players hate him, etc. Might explain Luke's decision to peace out from his scouting role as well. 

There's a reason Rhule wants Temple/Baylor guys on his team. They bought in at a young age and don't know any better. Actual NFL players tune this dude out.  

Professional players not wanting to be led by a college coach isn't a terribly difficult thing to imagine.

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well, here's one change...

Nothing major, but Barthel is like the third or fourth guy Rhule brought with him who's bolted for somewhere else (besides promotional type opportunities).

Oh, but this is major.  When you have personnel leave (flee?) a large organization like an NFL team to take a demotion for the worst FBS team is pretty major. 

Edited by 45catfan
  • Beer 1