• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer

LinvilleGorge

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

Probably because saying a GM has a”system” or “scheme” is moronic. Anyone I’m speaking of hired the vision of the coach. Of course they choose towards that direction. Doesn’t mean they choose the exact player the HC wants in what round. Are all these HCs signing free agents? Why would any team have a GM or scouting department if the HC is just doing everything anyhow. 

You made up scenarios and flat out lied. With the same amount of factual research you never have. Was a see Arians statements about Licht? Here a hint. It’s completely opposite of what you made up. We never got to any more. That was two. How about Ballard, Lynch, Loomis, Robinson, Spielman, Telesco? That should keep you busy considering you don’t know who most of them are. 

This is getting stupid.. Other then the 1st pick and maybe 2nd pick who gets the exact player?? I swear to god I said a player type. Saying exact players when others teams pick in the draft is stupid strawman argument.. 

I'm going to dust you now..

Ballard - Is Carson Wentz a Colt if Frank Reich isn't the HC? 

Lynch - So Shanahan isn't having roster control over a 1st time GM and a system they draft to that was basically designed by his father?? Really??

Loomis - So you think Loomis has roster control over Sean Payton?? You do remember from 2012 to  2020 he was head of  Basketball for the Pelicans.. So you actually think he had roster control like that with 2 jobs??

Spielman - Zimmerman Idk now since he might be gone after this season..

Telesco - You might be right here because he seem to run poo in LA like Gettlmen does in NY..

So do I know the GM you think Google help you find??

5 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Fitterer is fine. It's not his responsibility to coach.

The players Fitterer has provided to this team outside of the Darnold trade are elite. Certainly nothing close to “hey here’s Trai Turner a year removed from the pro bowl for Russell Okung and a bag of chips.”

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

Probably because saying a GM has a”system” or “scheme” is moronic. Anyone I’m speaking of hired the vision of the coach. Of course they choose towards that direction. Doesn’t mean they choose the exact player the HC wants in what round. Are all these HCs signing free agents? Why would any team have a GM or scouting department if the HC is just doing everything anyhow. 

You made up scenarios and flat out lied. With the same amount of factual research you never have. Was a see Arians statements about Licht? Here a hint. It’s completely opposite of what you made up. We never got to any more. That was two. How about Ballard, Lynch, Loomis, Robinson, Spielman, Telesco? That should keep you busy considering you don’t know who most of them are. 

This is getting stupid.. Other then the 1st pick and maybe 2nd pick who gets the exact player?? I swear to god I said a player type. Saying exact players when others teams pick in the draft is stupid strawman argument.. 

I'm going to dust you now..

Ballard - Is Carson Wentz a Colt if Frank Reich isn't the HC? 

Lynch - So Shanahan isn't having roster control over a 1st time GM and a system they draft to that was basically designed by his father?? Really??

Loomis - So you think Loomis has roster control over Sean Payton?? You do remember from 2012 to  2020 he was head of  Basketball for the Pelicans.. So you actually think he had roster control like that with 2 jobs??

Spielman - Zimmerman Idk now since he might be gone after this season..

Telesco - You might be right here because he seem to run poo in LA like Gettlmen does in NY..

So do I know the GM you think Google help you find??

At this point you're just Google NFL GM and given no example showing that GM has full roster control of the team.. Which again I said "Most coaches have final say on the roster they coach" .. Most good GM'S draft to the philosophy and scheme of the head coach.. The whole point of this thread was to blame Fitt for putting this roster together ( a roster most of us thought could be a .500 team) When all Fitt did was get the players that fit Rhule scheme.. Which is something you want your GM to do... The fact the GM was able to get what the coaches want while keeping the salary cap in good shape makes A GM good or bad..

The fact we know Fitt did his job while serving 2 masters (HC, Owner) and fielded a team that we all feel should be better or (what's the reason to be as disappointed as we are).. Is more reason why thos thread is dumb to blame Fitt for this mess and not Rhule and Tepper...