• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC Tests Positive for Covid

ncfan

5 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It will be interesting to say the least depending on how many of those with positive results are vaccinated.

By definition the VAST majority of positive+ results are among vaxx'd players, and this is to be expected.

Virtually all active NBA players are vaxx'd and they are at the point of cancelling games (Bulls) and have come close to cancelling others (Bobcats). 

Given that NFL "covid-protocols" create a much safer routine for unvaxx'd players -- combined with the high % of vaxx'd players overall & their extremely loose protocols -- it was perfectly obvious to anyone paying attention that the incidence of +covid+ infections in vaxx'd players would absolutely dwarf those of unvaxx'd players...

...and that's exactly how it's working out.

(has there been a single incidence of an NFL or NBA player not recovering fully?)

6 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Do teams still have to forfeit games due to an outbreak?  If so ...and I know CMC is straight,but he should kiss every player square on the mouth!  That is how bad I want Rhule gone!

Awful take.

Panthers are in top-5 of NFL teams in terms of vaxx rate %...

...zero chance they will have to forfeit a game. 

(in fact, 0.00% chance any NFL team will have to do so this season, write it down)

7 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

By definition the VAST majority of positive+ results are among vaxx'd players, and this is to be expected.

Virtually all active NBA players are vaxx'd and they are at the point of cancelling games (Bulls) and have come close to cancelling others (Bobcats). 

Given that NFL "covid-protocols" create a much safer routine for unvaxx'd players -- combined with the high % of vaxx'd players overall & their extremely loose protocols -- it was perfectly obvious to anyone paying attention that the incidence of +covid+ infections in vaxx'd players would absolutely dwarf those of unvaxx'd players...

...and that's exactly how it's working out.

(has there been a single incidence of an NFL or NBA player not recovering fully?)

We need to stop saying people are vaccinated. Vaccines prevent sickness, these shots don’t prevent spread or infection.   This is noting more than a flu shot, it may or may not prevent you from getting sick. It’s a crap shoot. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, rippadonn said:

When I was in elementary we had a visit from a lady who had mandatory tattoo, numbers not of her choice when she was a little girl. She showed us.

Didn't take long for the holocaust comparisons to start flying. To the TB we go, I suppose.

• Pie 1

Just now, travisura said:

Didn't take long for the holocaust comparisons to start flying. To the TB we go, I suppose.

It was medical tyranny that lead to the Camps and deaths, same excuses, same accomplices, people not paying attention or asking "authority" questions. Instead they went lockstep into horror. Nuremberg codes are not for no reason.

Not all doctors agree with this THOUSANDS have put their name in the NO column for this vax alone. Why? 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

14 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

It was medical tyranny that lead to the Camps and deaths, same excuses, same accomplices, people not paying attention or asking "authority" questions. Instead they went lockstep into horror. Nuremberg codes are not for no reason.

Not all doctors agree with this THOUSANDS have put their name in the NO column for this vax alone. Why? 

Yes this is the exact same as the literal fugging holocaust. Jesus dude you need to get a grip. 

• Poo 1

12 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

No it isn’t. Viruses mutate and spread. Covid is a new virus so it’s going to continue to mutate for the rest of our lives. The idea that we can somehow stop this is antithetical to the “science” that a certain segment of the population likes to use to make value judgments of others.

Yeah so I should trust you and not the experts. Seems legit. 

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah so I should trust you and not the experts. Seems legit. 

It is an mRNA virus, in the same family of viruses as the common cold, flu etc.......There has never been a vaccine for the flu or cold.....even the flu shot people get is marginal at best at preventing the flu. Go look it up experts are saying the "vaccine" isn't working.