• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many more losing seasons could you endure?

hepcat

50 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Prior to Tepper's arrival over the course of 25 years the Panthers only had a "winning season" slightly more than 1 in every 4 years...

...this is the norm -- why so much whining now?

Because under Tepper, we haven't even risen to that ridiculously low standard.

He's actually made it worse.

I'm about done....at least until the next coach comes along where I might be at least curious again 

I was hanging on by a thread. Rhule era has lit a candle under that thread. 

It's beyond being pissed at the panthers because even at that I cared. It's turned to apathy which is much worse.

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because under Tepper, we haven't even risen to that ridiculously low standard.

He's actually made it worse.

Richardson had 1-winning record in the first 8-seasons...

It's WAY too early to pass judgement on Tepper -- the histrionics demonstrate a complete lack of understanding about what is required in a corporate turnaround of a complex business of this nature -- slow your roll pal.  

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Richardson had 1-winning record in the first 8-seasons...

It's WAY too early to pass judgement on Tepper -- the histrionics demonstrate a complete lack of understanding about what is required in a corporate turnaround of a complex business of this nature -- slow your roll pal.  

And they went to their first Super Bowl in year number nine.

Hell, even that first winning season in year two was with an expansion team, and that team went all the way to the NFC Championship. By contrast, Tepper took over an established team that had been in the Super Bowl and had its best season ever just a few years before.

Leadership under him has yet to even produce a winning season. Sh-t, he hasn't even presided over a damn 500 season.

He still has time to do better but up to this point, he's just not very good at all.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hell, even that first winning season in year two was with an expansion team...

Green-field site.  (good)

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

By contrast, Tepper took over an established team

Super-fund site.  (bad)

WAY too early -- slow your roll or find another team pal because Mr. Tepper ain't going anywhere no matter how much you bitch😩, moan & whine 😂

Edited by SizzleBuzz

Just now, SizzleBuzz said:

It hasn't even been 2 seasons...

...slow your roll pal.  

Took over the team in May of 2018, that makes this season number four under his ownership.

I get that you don't want to admit he can do any wrong, but at this point he's doing a sh-tty job. Pretty much everybody knows it and is willing to admit it except you.

The next thing on his agenda needs to be to fire Matt Rhule, then let Fitterer and Morgan or an outside consultant like Kevin Colbert find the next head coach.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Took over the team in May of 2018, that makes this season number four under his ownership.

I get that you don't want to admit he can do any wrong, but at this point he's doing a sh-tty job. Pretty much everybody knows it and is willing to admit it except you.

The next thing on his agenda needs to be to fire Matt Rhule, then let Fitterer and Morgan or an outside consultant like Kevin Colbert find the next head coach.

I am starting to get the feeling Rhule is getting another season. And I expect the Panthers to be one of if not the worst team in the NFL next season.