• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At Least we dont have nagy....

DeeJay

41 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Maybe they do, maybe they don't.  Probably won't know for at least two more seasons.  Right now, all they know is he turns the ball over a lot.

poo dude he looked pretty good last night, he needs to clean up the to's but I love his ability to run, throw on the run and be pinpoint accurate when he has time.  I would be super thrilled if I was a bears fan

53 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

poo dude he looked pretty good last night, he needs to clean up the to's but I love his ability to run, throw on the run and be pinpoint accurate when he has time.  I would be super thrilled if I was a bears fan

You’d be terrified if you were a Bears fan and fields put up that kind of first year. One of the worst starts ever for a NFL QB ratings wise. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

You’d be terrified if you were a Bears fan and fields put up that kind of first year. One of the worst starts ever for a NFL QB ratings wise. 

No I would realize that he’s a rookie and works with a poo coach that doesn’t design the offense to his strengths. Even with all of that being said, He’s certainly been better than Zach Wilson, and at least on par with Trevor Lawrence so I don’t understand the hyperbole mountaintop that you’re shouting down from.

9 hours ago, stbugs said:

What a moron. Did Nagy watch how San Diego lost going for it on every 4th down? Chicago loses by 8 (7 really if they needed an XP) and decides to go for it 3 times. So, instead of having a 36, 31 and 26 yard FG attempts and being down by 5, they are down 14 and the last second TD just makes the score look not so bad instead of say, winning the game. Two games where the coaches were a combined 0-7 on 4th down and win if they just kick FGs.

Who is San Diego?

28 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

No I would realize that he’s a rookie and works with a poo coach that doesn’t design the offense to his strengths. Even with all of that being said, He’s certainly been better than Zach Wilson, and at least on par with Trevor Lawrence so I don’t understand the hyperbole mountaintop that you’re shouting down from.

If you had that kind of patience, Trubisky would still be your QB and you’d likely be in the playoffs this year. 

31 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

These takes about mobile QB's are all from the same playbook. They'll drag him for his completion percentage even though he's been a rookie learning on the fly but this same board made excuse after excuse for third year QB Darnold who has one of the league worst QBR and passer rating amongst starting quarterbacks. To have a young rookie with promise waiting would be a major boost for this franchise heading into next season but people who ridicule others for talking about it are just projecting. They know. They just can't admit it.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard similar words about an NFL quarterback, I would probably be a rich man.  Just about any NFL level quarterback can look good for a short time.  Sam Darnold looked good for a short time.  Even in Darnold's first season with the Jets, there were times people would say, if he can just clean up the turnovers, he is going to be great.  A few do clean it up, most do not.  If he can get to the point were he can look good consistently, and bad games become a rare thing, then he is a franchise qb.  Until that time though, he is just another guy with potential.  That is also true for Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, and Mack Jones.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1