• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: When the panthers are in the playoffs next year under matt rhule all your crybaby overreacting posts this year will be exposed and reposted.

Gipetto

18 hours ago, Basbear said:

@Gipetto in here like,

\iqogx1l8mwp51.jpg.e7e298ed278edab8033446b1b27dc122.jpg

as he swims in all the cry babies tears.

Best thread in some time, no matter what side you take!

That is because I’ve seen these pitchforks before I’ve seen these type of fans bitch and moan because he’s not doing it how you’re supposed to or it’s not happening how they saw it in their head. Matt and Scott and are building this team one group at a time. They will go heavy oline and linebacker in the off-season as well as in the draft. Like they’ve done with the dline and secondary. 

let’s not forget also everyone here wanted Phil snow gone last year. I’m just more patient than most and I know exactly what they are doing. The early success this team had in the beginning of the year gave false expectations to fans but In reality this team is still not ready. Let coach build. Let me fuging repeat. 

Let coach build or we will continue to live in mediocrity. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

On 12/20/2021 at 9:35 PM, Gipetto said:

Are you on the practice field? Are you spending late nights evaluating technique from practices? If those guys are not ready than they are not ready. Stop falling in love with youtube highlight tapes and measurables. 

It’s Rhule who fall in love with

‘YouTube highlight takes abs measurable’ 

then drafted players he doesn’t play because they suddenly don’t meet what he drafted them to be 

22 hours ago, CRA said:

Yes he did.  He drafted them.  You can’t claim Ron had the luxury of guys he acquired….and use that as a defense of Matt Rhule. 

Ron wanted Cam and Luke.  Matt Rhule thought Sam + a luxury CB somehow was good math over building something.  And again, he traded away building block draft picks in that math equation.   Which makes it horrific math. 

Ron earned a year 3 because he was at least building something.  He had the players and finishes to prove it.  Rhule doesn’t.  That’s on Rhule.

*no disrespect to Horn. 

Rhule wanting Sam has more to do with availability of talent. There was no “Cam Newton” for him to go get. He tried to get Watson and we all know what happens with that. And the team had to do something at the position. Many on here were 100% on board with the team acquiring Sam and what it cost. I realize many here have a revisionist mindset though. 

im not a Rhule fan boy, but we were told this was going to be a long process from the very beginning.  I’m willing to see what next year looks like. 

and I stand by what I said. The Panthers won many games in spite of Ron Rivera, not because of him. Cam was used pretty much incorrectly his entire career here and was never prioritized with surrounding talent on the offensive side of the ball. Those wins in December sure did help though - all to the tune of No back-to-back winning seasons. Cam and Luke carried this franchise and Ron Riveras ass for nearly a decade. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Rhule wanting Sam has more to do with availability of talent. There was no “Cam Newton” for him to go get. He tried to get Watson and we all know what happens with that. And the team had to do something at the position. Many on here were 100% on board with the team acquiring Sam and what it cost. I realize many here have a revisionist mindset though. 

im not a Rhule fan boy, but we were told this was going to be a long process from the very beginning.  I’m willing to see what next year looks like. 

and I stand by what I said. The Panthers won many games in spite of Ron Rivera, not because of him. Cam was used pretty much incorrectly his entire career here and was never prioritized with surrounding talent on the offensive side of the ball. Those wins in December sure did help though - all to the tune of No back-to-back winning seasons. Cam and Luke carried this franchise and Ron Riveras ass for nearly a decade. 

Trading for Darnold was questionable at best, but pretty low risk. Passing on QBs like Fields and picking up no other FA QBs to compete with him or act as plan B was foolish. Picking up his 5th year for $18.5 million before he took a snap with us was idiotic. The Darnold saga was stupid because Rhule went “all in” on him with no backup plan. It was a longshot to begin with, but going all in was the ultimate failure. If we had a young QB like Fields on the roster to compete with him and weren’t on the hook this next year for 18.5 it would be a totally different situation. We could draft OL and have extra money to sign a great vet. It was a complete roster mismanagement followed by incompetent coaching. Shuffling bad vets on the OL constantly is also killing this offense. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Gipetto said:

That is because I’ve seen these pitchforks before I’ve seen these type of fans bitch and moan because he’s not doing it how you’re supposed to or it’s not happening how they saw it in their head. Matt and Scott and are building this team one group at a time. They will go heavy oline and linebacker in the off-season as well as in the draft. Like they’ve done with the dline and secondary. 

let’s not forget also everyone here wanted Phil snow gone last year. I’m just more patient than most and I know exactly what they are doing. The early success this team had in the beginning of the year gave false expectations to fans but In reality this team is still not ready. Let coach build. Let me fuging repeat. 

LoL. I want to live in your fantasy world. 

4 hours ago, Gipetto said:

There were like 5 people on the whole board who were saying that. Everyone else was along the lines of "Well there was no talent anywhere, they're young and they're improving. Let's see what happens next year".

Difference between the Defense and the line was there were signs of improvement as the year went on with the defense. The line and offense as a whole has gotten worse as the season has progressed. 

• Pie 1

If Rhule demonstrated anything close to competence when it came to gameday planning and leadership, I could easily overlook his free agency blunders, draft day disappointments and inexplicable player contracts. 

Unfortunately, Matt Rhule has demonstrated incompetence in every facet of his job responsibilities.  There is simply no objective way to view giving Matt a third year as Panthers HC as anything other than a huge mistake.