• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

We have to remember that the Raiders are out there in the hunt for a new coach. They are going to be the prime landing spot of the top/best candidate if not every candidate. 

They are a team ready to compete in a new facility, huge fanbase and the ability to draw star players (except for A. Brown I guess). And it wouldn't be the first time a coach was able to pick up the leavings of Jon Gruden and make a big splash right away.

Do you know who they are interested in for a head coach?

10 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

And this thread seems like as good of a place as any to share this reminder again - when we offered Rhule the job, instead of accepting immediately, he took the contract offer to the Giants and asked them to match it in hopes he could use us as leverage and take that opening from Judge who they were locking in on.  They rejected him.

Yet another reason to fire his slimy, sorry ass.

I had no idea Rhule did that sneaky act  after Tepper offered him one whale of a deal.

Fug him,it will be one happy day when i see his azz leave Charlotte N.C, just hope it is sooner rather than later..

Edited by KatsAzz

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Well, unless I missed something, it appears that everyone who started today employed as an NFL HC is still employed.

I think all it will take is one of them falling then we'll have a domino effect. It's just that no one wants to be the first. 

Yeah, I know Jags were technically the first but those were really special circumstances. That guy wasn't just a bad coach, he's a horrible human so that puts him in his own category.

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Chris Mortensen just said on Sportscenter Rhule had a "good" talk with Tepper and thinks as of now is likely to stay....

I just pray Tepper doesn't allow him to force the issue at QB. Go with Sam, sign and draft some OL and then draft a QB thereafter. This way the rookie will be set up with success with a new coach. 

We need a longterm answer at QB our Sam isn't the answer we have evidence on this and Cam isn't the answer as well!

14 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I think all it will take is one of them falling then we'll have a domino effect. It's just that no one wants to be the first. 

Yeah, I know Jags were technically the first but those were really special circumstances. That guy wasn't just a bad coach, he's a horrible human so that puts him in his own category.

Jags or Raiders?

Granted, the Raiders was a unique situation, but an argument could be made that the Meyer's was too.

If Rhule isn’t gone tomorrow he’s here next year I figure.

Way I see it:

Jax-Byron Leftwich

LV-Leslie Frazier

Chi-Doug Pederson

Seattle- Dan Quinn

Houston -Matt Eberflus

Denver-Mike Zimmer

Minnesota- Brian Daboll

I think Pete is going to retire and Nagy will be let go. Zim and Fangio will be fired.