• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Never would I have thought I would be begging for Richardson back.

Snake

1 hour ago, Snake said:

JR was a bad owner who put himself and the NFL in front of the fans but my god Tepper has been horrible. Getting Tepper is like getting JR but with worse personal choices. JR would have never given Rhule that ridiculous contract and for that long and when coaches were horrible he cut them loose. We might not have liked Fox or Rivera but their performances are stellar compared to Rhule. But instead of cutting him out Tepper is doubling down with his bad idea and keeping him probably two more years unless we completely implode. What's worse is the message Tepper is sending out to the league. A message that he couldn't care about wins or the fans. Once you have sold him on your snake oil he will let the house burn before he admits it's not a cure. I question everything now. I'm pretty sure Morgan will be moving on after Teppers choices and probably no one who wants to win will stay. This isn't an environment of accountability and focus. It's an environment of yes sir and doing whats the easiest thing. That's why our coaches are soft and our team. 

Ok rant over... Not that my opinion or yours really matters anyway. 

...we were happy when his azz sold...only to have that turd hurney float to the top of the bowl....

Just now, rippadonn said:

Nope. I didn't. He has also made quite a few black men multi millionaires. He got Biakabatuka into the franchise and mentored him and many others, Moose, Steve.

he called a black scout the n-word. do you think that qualifies him as a racist?

he didn't make those black men millionaires, they made themselves millionaires by working for an employer who hired them so he could make billions off of their work.

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

he called a black scout the n-word. do you think that qualifies him as a racist?

he didn't make those black men millionaires, they made themselves millionaires by working for an employer who hired them so he could make billions off of their work.

Apparently is ok to call someone the n word so long as they’re compensated for their work, and the moral of that story is you made them wealthier.

JR is a piece of poo that would be behind bars if it weren’t for non disclosure contracts and a poo ton of money.

Not sure why people think he gets a pass.

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

My point was that after they were let go he/they maintained a relationship and business relationships. A racist wouldn't do that.

You guys need to stop. Nobody is the perfect person. If I see a racist action on somebody's behalf, ok. 

As I said the real racists think about race constantly. 

Just now, rippadonn said:

My point was that after they were let go he/they maintained a relationship and business relationships. A racist wouldn't do that.

You guys need to stop. Nobody is the perfect person. If I see a racist action on somebody's behalf, ok. 

As I said the real racists think about race constantly. 

LOL

"he obviously didn't mind being called the n-word because he remained employed. you are the real racist"

eat your own poo

• Flames 1