• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Never would I have thought I would be begging for Richardson back.

Snake

JR was a bad owner who put himself and the NFL in front of the fans but my god Tepper has been horrible. Getting Tepper is like getting JR but with worse personal choices. JR would have never given Rhule that ridiculous contract and for that long and when coaches were horrible he cut them loose. We might not have liked Fox or Rivera but their performances are stellar compared to Rhule. But instead of cutting him out Tepper is doubling down with his bad idea and keeping him probably two more years unless we completely implode. What's worse is the message Tepper is sending out to the league. A message that he couldn't care about wins or the fans. Once you have sold him on your snake oil he will let the house burn before he admits it's not a cure. I question everything now. I'm pretty sure Morgan will be moving on after Teppers choices and probably no one who wants to win will stay. This isn't an environment of accountability and focus. It's an environment of yes sir and doing whats the easiest thing. That's why our coaches are soft and our team. 

Ok rant over... Not that my opinion or yours really matters anyway. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 7

Rhule is not here for two more years.

We don’t even know if he is back one yet.

Success and learning takes a while. We have had stretches of 5-6 years of misery years in the past and we are on year 4. It sucks but isn’t unprecedented. 

Tep is a hands off guy, which I prefer, all these idiot moves are made by the people he hires not him. His mistake is who he hires.

He just needs to hire the right person. Hopefully soon. I’ll give him time to bring the right person in and to right his wrongs. 

Let’s see what he decides to do after losing the last two games.

• Beer 1