• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold can’t throw the ball past the line of scrimmage.

hepcat

10 minutes ago, hepcat said:

LOL @ people still defending Darnold. I guess he’s just had a bad offensive line for 4 seasons in the NFL. He’s definitely not the worst QB in the NFL throughout his career. Definitely not! It’s everything else!!!! Darnold is god.

To be fair, he could both have had among the worst OLs in the NFL his entire career and also be atrocious.  I mean, he's played for two dumpster fires of teams...

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

we have below average qbs and no dogs on the o line.  bad o line play is a snowball effect that ruins all players confidence and changes playcalling.  Anyone who thinks switching to a better qb alone is going to change anything are mistaken.  They will be injured and ruined too. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Sam Darnold isn't good. He doesn't score Touchdowns. He's not an NFL caliber QB and the trade set us back at least another year. 

You've been riding his dick all year. Hopefully he gives you some money for it. 

I've said multiple times for months hes not good enough.   It's interesting how saying anything at all negative about 2021 Cam makes you a Sam dick rider.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Call Me James said:

If you kept the same tone about both we wouldn't be here.

Find something better to do. 

I 100% have lol.  I've said from the start its impossible to fully expect any qb to play well with our oline situation and I've also said no qb on our roster is good enough to win the team games...  in not sure where this stupid argument comes from.