• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"FIRE RHULE" CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Ivan The Awesome

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's one of these suckers who thinks that by constantly defending the incredibly wealthy that makes him part of the good old boys club.

"Wealth", or lack thereof...

...has absolutely no bearing on right & wrong -- this seems to be lost on you.

Heck, I've absolutely lambasted Tepper's efforts to get the City Council to give him money for a new stadium --- how does this dovetail with your (false) narrative?

See you boys later, off to hit some golf balls at the club nice day that it is 😉

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Heck, I've absolutely lambasted Tepper's efforts to get the City Council to give him money for a new stadium --- how does this dovetail with your (false) narrative?

See you boys later, off to hit some golf balls at the club nice day that it is 😉

What's lost on you is how often you've been wrong about Tepper and the way he does business while you flail around trying to convince yourself and others that you were right all along. 😂

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

See @travisura, this is another example. Rather than actually answering any of the things I've said, he remarks about my post count.

Again, I'm sure he thinks that makes some kind of point, but it's only in his head.

He seems to revel in feeling like the smartest in the room. Dunning-Kruger effect? Who knows.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Agreed, but not relevant.

I'd say that it is relevant. Solicited or unsolicited, he wouldn't say anything bad about any coaches or players/teammates publicly. He supported the Nate Chandlers, Mike Remmers', Byron Bells, Mike Shulas, Ron Riveras, and everyone else that has received ire from the fanbase/media (when deserved). His support for Rhule, I believe, follows the same pattern.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Better hurry. Rich guys don’t like it when their caddie is late…

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

See @travisura, this is another example. Rather than actually answering any of the things I've said, he remarks about my post count.

Again, I'm sure he thinks that makes some kind of point, but it's only in his head.

You said we should be worried if he gets Teppers contact info. His recent behavior has me more worried for you. This post count tracking poo is weird.

5 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

U can keep posting that but that just answers everything I’ve said before, no one is going to call out their coach in the nfl while their on the team. How about found a tweet like that, if not STFU because ur wrong!

Notice we don't see the Tre Boston paste anymore from him 🤔

2 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

By golf balls he means meth. And by club he means trailer park in Gastonia.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1