• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You've gotta be kidding

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, chknwing said:

I am all for trading all the way out of the 1st and load up on a massive haul of 2nd/3rd round picks.  Carolina needs alot of help.  Stock the team with young talented players.  Thats how you rebuild.

We’ve been doing that but our coaches are idiots. Minus Snow of course. 

24 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I am all for trading all the way out of the 1st and load up on a massive haul of 2nd/3rd round picks.  Carolina needs alot of help.  Stock the team with young talented players.  Thats how you rebuild.

Except the early 1st is a perfect place to get an exceptional starter.  Look at our 2nd and 3rd rnd draft history... Imo we need to stay near the top of the 1st, grab a solid addition to the OL, and go from there.  I'd love to trade back a few spots but honestly I think we are better off filling a hole for sure than hoping day 2+ picks develop into the high level talent we want.

We do have some good young pieces too we just need new cosches.

• Pie 2

if Matt Rhule stays....Nixon and Snow stay.   Matt Rhule isnt' firing Snow (who has made all his success) or his best friend. 

Everyone under the bus at this point going forward are players.....as these coaches boldly lie about what your eyes have witnessed all season.  Excellent passing game early this season.  Close to contending.   The repeated narrative that Nixon is dialing up guaranteed first downs or touchdowns if players just did their jobs.   

Clowns.  And that's how they view us.  Becauase they are trying to sell that nonense to us. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

if Matt Rhule stays....Nixon and Snow stay.   Matt Rhule isnt' firing Snow (who has made all his success) or his best friend. 

Everyone under the bus at this point going forward are players.....as these coaches boldly lie about what your eyes have witnessed all season.  Excellent passing game early this season.  Close to contending.   The repeated narrative that Nixon is dialing up guaranteed first downs or touchdowns if players just did their jobs.   

Clowns.  And that's how they view us.  Becauase they are trying to sell that nonense to us. 

Its possible Nixon is demoted/returns to his old spot and we get a new OC.  I could see that... It's a perfect opportunity for Rhule to show Tepper he's making changes without hurting his friends careers. 

Snow is not going anywhere... Just can't imagine it.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

1-16.... maybe...  thats what I see if this continues.... this team will play the role of a tune up game for other teams... 

Im expecting another 4 or 5 win season.  The thing is, Rhule is a bad coach but we have enough talent on D to win a few games. Just enough to keep us out of the too spot of the draft imo.

and Matt Rhule and Nixon continue to prove in pressers.....that they don't feel secure that they will be back.  The lobbying and lies about what they are is proof they don't feel secure that they will be back.   They wouldn't continue to sell this nonense so hard to last couple weeks if they knew Tepper was bringing them back.