• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's one potential Harbaugh destination down.

This will be fun to watch. I've always said that the only difference between McD's Broncos stint and Lane Kiffen's Raiders stint is that Al Davis aired the dirty laundry and the Broncos didn't. Evidently the Raiders never got that memo. 😂

15 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

And we’ll still be stuck with Fhule lol! That sucks should have waited to start hiring staff

I think Rhule knew exactly what he was doing, hire a staff quickly so Tepper can’t talk himself into firing him. Realistically, Tepper could still fire him, but our only hope is Rhule takes a college job. 

On 1/28/2022 at 9:46 PM, BullCityP said:

So him doing something THIRTY YEARS ago makes him a criminal?? Have you EVER broken the law does that make you a criminal??

I’m not calling him a criminal. 

But all the “worries” about him didn’t take place when he was kid and 30 years ago. 

so if you hire him, the present day media likely could revisit all the incidents as an adult and in doing so you run the risk of new info and people coming forward.  So if you hire him, you take that risk.  Which is one.