• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richardson > Tepper

Gucceland

Time to face the facts.  Richardson was a poor mans Jerry Jones, but he only cared about winning.  Tepper looks at the team as an investment and has absolutely no clue how to build a franchise, that let's be honest, needs to be completely rebuilt.  I hate Richardson/Jones owners, but I despise Tepper type investors.  I would take a Richardson approach over a Tepper approach, but both suck.  People really get confused when it comes to investors like Tepper....they don't need to be the best at anything...they just need to ride the wave and make money.  There is NO winning mentality in an investor....they live to make a profit, not be the best at anything.  

Moved out of Charlotte 18 years ago and really only support the Panthers because it's impossible to stop supporting your team even if the entire model is flawed....I would rather be the mini Pittsburgh Steelers replicating their model rather than be an average NFL team that's goal is to remain in the black....Tepper sucks donkey balls.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 6

I understand where you're coming from, but it's wayyy too early. If there's one thing Tepper understands, it's that winning makes money. I agree that he's in new territory for him and is definitely floundering, but he will get better and learn from his mistakes. Now, I think we'd all be a lot happier if he started the learning process immediately and fired the wet fart of a coach we have. The lack of transparency of Tepper's vision for next year is down right infuriating.

Edited by X-Clown on 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Gucceland said:

Richardson was a poor mans Jerry Jones, but he only cared about winning.

lol that's bullshit.  Richardson cared about the league and its image above all.  I'm seeing people trying to retcon Jerry Richardson as Robert Kraft or some poo and it's laughable.

Maybe he's better than Tepper, but you can say that without having to make poo up about how Richardson "only cared about winning" when he made move after move that proved he didn't.

• Pie 6