• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After today, everyone should understand

tiger7_88

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah they have.

Hell, they took a massive sh-t on Belichick and the Patriots last night.

Agholor was their most skilled receiver. Jones was a rookie QB who wasn't making anyone better. Current Super Bowl champion, Tom Brady is no longer there. 

Keep things in perspective.

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Stop acting like beating a Brady-less Patriots team is an accomplishment. They had a rookie QB with no skill players of note.

They had for sure HOFer Hunter Henry. At least that’s the way he’s been described over the past 5 years when spoken of not drafting him. And another TE just like him. The rookie QB is the problem. 

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Stop acting like beating a Brady-less Patriots team is an accomplishment. They had a rookie QB with no skill players of note.

You the type of dude that sees an 8 at a bar and tells your buddies that her elbows are too pointy and that you’re waiting for that ten?

Sign me the f up for destroying a division rival by 30 in the playoffs and advancing another step closer to the super bowl. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

Just now, frankw said:

Even the Bucs with Brady have been looking mortal again: see when they played the Jets. Expect against us of course. I hear what you're saying but you defeat the opponents in front of you and if you do so soundly as the Bills did all you can do is tip your cap. We are hardly in position to diminish the accomplishments of others as we sit in the basement of our division and arguably the conference.

I ain't diminishing anything. You guys need to keep things in perspective. Once they win it all, I'll give them all the props in the world. Until then, they're just a playoff team (just like we have been in the past). 

2 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

You the type of dude that sees an 8 at a bar and tells your buddies that her elbows are too pointy and that you’re waiting for that ten?

Sign me the f up for destroying a division rival by 30 in the playoffs and advancing another step closer to the super bowl. 

I have been on this board a very long time, and as most know, your characterization is ludicrous.

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I ain't diminishing anything. You guys need to keep things in perspective. Once they win it all, I'll give them all the props in the world. Until then, they're just a playoff team (just like we have been in the past). 

The Bills didn't just suddenly become contenders they have been building something all along. Our perspective has downgraded from mediocrity to just plain embarrassing though. The Panthers past only gets further and further away. Even the Bengals look legit now. It's time to recognize change is on the horizon and we can either be sad and hate or we can realize we need to build our team similarly.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Varking said:

Letting Coach McD go to another organization was a stupid move. 

Come on man, what were they supposed to do?  Tell him no?  Rivera would never get another assistant if he blocked McDermott's move.  It's just not done.

Fire Rivera?  He was a season removed from a Super Bowl appearance.  Two time coach of the year.

McD gave us six seasons as a coordinator.  He's successful in Buffalo, I'm happy for him.

Yes, the organization has made some questionable decisions, but this wasn't one of them.  This is just revisionist reaction.