• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is a grown man with his own football team and he doesn't have the "brass" balls to talk to anyone, you can't make this up.

thunderraiden

How the fug is the man known for having brass balls in his office this petrified to talk to anyone about his fug up? At least give us a whiff of what you're smoking, maybe you just say over and over you only think its fair to a coach to give them three years and point to Cincinnati and how it took them three years but say something. How you this rich and powerful yet to afraid to talk football just because things didn't go your way for a season?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

How the fug is the man known for having brass balls in his office this petrified to talk to anyone about his fug up? At least give us a whiff of what you're smoking, maybe you just say over and over you only think its fair to a coach to give them three years and point to Cincinnati and how it took them three years but say something. How you this rich and powerful yet to afraid to talk football just because things didn't go your way for a season?

Get ready to get poo’d on at least I did. I totally agree with you, he don’t care.

1 minute ago, jackson113 said:

He's waiting for the next big signing. Last time we saw him was when we signed Cam. Next time will be Curt Cussins or Gorapalo...sigh.. 😔

Right omg how in the hell did Cousins make the pro bowl he looked like poo out there. He has to be at the top of panthers radar, that’s their type of qb right there!

• Flames 1

he has other things going on he doesn’t give a f

he isn’t a fan, just another toy to occupy his time

scared would imply he cares to some extent but his ineptness is even worse, he’s doesn’t give 2 shits

you’ll most def hear him next year after firing Rhule and hiring some other rube saying some poo like it wasn’t working out and has full confidence in the next guys

my suggestion is to stop spending your money, watch on TV and nothing more…preferably on a shady ass stream

you guys keep going to games, paying PSLs, and buying gear i mean what’s the difference in that and Tep being quiet?

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 2

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not sure he's scared.

Maybe he just doesn't give a sh-t.

I don think he is scared 

But I think he knows he doesn’t have sufficient answers to the questions he knows he would be asked.    So the smart play for him is to just disappear until the heat dies down….as eventually we will accept reality and have false hope about draft picks and moves they make. 

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don think he is scared 

But I think he knows he doesn’t sufficient answers to the questions he knows he would be asked.    So the smart play for him is to just disappear until the heat dies down….as eventually we will accept reality and have false hope about draft picks and moves they make. 

Those are the actions of a sh-tty owner.

So yeah... probably 😒