• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mitchell Trubisky is the best play

electro's horse

3 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

This is the 2nd best play. The best play would be going after Gardner Minshew.

I’d be good with minshew here. But Mitchell is superior to GM in every single way aside from appealing to drunken frat boys  

It’s not like we are gonna win more than 5 games next year anyway, mighty as well get the poor man’s Ryan Fitzpatrick here so we can at least talk about his mullet for one season before he is off to his next step the following year. 

1 hour ago, Stumpy said:

if Mitch is scared to start, I don't want him anywhere near our team. At least Sam has the balls to go suck whole plates of dicks on every single snap...

There's a difference between fear and strategy. Sam didn't have a choice. He was under contract and being traded and his agent knew he wasn't getting that same money on the open market. His agent and the Jets needed a sucker and they found one.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Stumpy said:

if Mitch is scared to start, I don't want him anywhere near our team. At least Sam has the balls to go suck whole plates of dicks on every single snap...

Scared to start? Are you kidding me? The only thing he might be afraid of is suffering a career ending injury behind the pathetic panthers OL or being attacked by a crazed NCState fan walking around Charlotte. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

If the Panthers had a good coach, and even a remotely adequate OL then I’d be all for it. But he will not be in a good spot here the way things currently are and a lot of people already have an uneducated and misguided opinion of him. Especially in a state where people who had to go EZU or UNC-Rawlee because they couldn’t get into Carolina or are duke basketball fans don’t want to put their selfish ego aside and pull for a Tar Heel. It’s the same with Sammy Big Gun Howell. 

Mitchell ain’t coming here. Nor should he. Move on everyone. 

It must suck having to defend Mitchell this hard... imagine Trubisky being the best QB your football program has produced in almost 100 years 🤣🤣🤣

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's a difference between fear and strategy. Sam didn't have a choice. He was under contract and being traded and his agent knew he wasn't getting that same money on the open market. His agent and the Jets needed a sucker and they found one.

What does that have to do with him re signing as a backup in BUF this year?

If he is too big of a Mitch to try to go out and win a starting job, he should just convert to long snapper or mascot.

6 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Scared to start? Are you kidding me? The only thing he might be afraid of is suffering a career ending injury behind the pathetic panthers OL or being attacked by a crazed NCState fan walking around Charlotte. 

Nobody would recognize him...

15 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

What does that have to do with him re signing as a backup in BUF this year?

If he is too big of a Mitch to try to go out and win a starting job, he should just convert to long snapper or mascot.

Read. I didn't say he WOULD resign with Buffalo. I said he'd probably do that before signing here. We're a dumpster fire. He'll likely have an opportunity to compete for a starting job in a better environment. Namely because we're arguably the worst environment in the league for a starting QB.