• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 15 QB's that are candidates for trade.

Ivan The Awesome

So this pertain to us because we have NO QB, but it was interesting what Rappaport said that the Panthers will be calling on everyone because they obviously need a QB. He also said that the calls sometimes come from what the media puts out there and that he doesn't see the Vikes aren't moving on from Cousins at all. 

Crazy chart 

image.png.248c78cf32c1cbd502b06fc34f8109b9.png

Just get Minshew damn it. 25 and he costs less than Darnold and is better. 

39 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lol you might as well get ready, they trading for someone. You do know Rhule is not fired yet right and needs to win, and probably make playoffs?

Oh, I know it's going to happen. And it will be another in a long line of bad decisions that they've worked themselves into.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

One of them might not be leaving...

This is not necessarily bad news for us.

I'm not surprised by that.  Everybody knew Lance was raw when he came out.  The 49ers did a good job of taking the first step of getting him ready.  Realistically, the job may have been bigger than one year, at least to do it right.  So far, I think they have done it right so there is no point in pushing all the chips into the center of the table just yet.

18 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Imagine trading multiple future 1st round picks to take a guy 3rd overall and bench him for 2 years.  That's just lunacy.  You don't draft a guy in the top 5 if he's not ready to play for another 2 seasons.  If he was that raw, he should have been a 3rd or 4th round pick.

This is such a flawed, misguided way of thinking.

If a guy turns into an elite QB, who cares if it took him 2 years of learning on the sidelines?  

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Mage said:

This is such a flawed, misguided way of thinking.

If a guy turns into an elite QB, who cares if it took him 2 years of learning on the sidelines?  

That's a pretty big if.  Jimmy G isn't good enough to get the 49ers over the hump, but they're looking at starting him again next season.  They're also in the middle of a window here with player contracts.  That's not a good sign.

If Lance becomes an elite QB after sitting for several years, then that's great for Lance and the 49ers.  It seems like a very steep price to pay to make a very low percentage bet.

You can become a millionaire very quickly by abusing leverage in the stock market.  That doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.

Desperation and past failures make me think Rhule will not do anything resonable when it comes to his QB move this offseason. It would be great to have Jimmy G off the board for us.

I don't know how far Lance is from being 'ready'. They have a good team they should just roll with Lance. No one is winning a SB with Jimmy G, might as well get some reps for the future guy. They have to know that by now. This could be a way of them trying to pump up his price.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1