• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Putting this in the Universe... I would take Jordan Love over any QB in this draft..

WOW!!

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

We know because Green Bay knows.  He would already be their starter if he was working out for them.  They know he's not it, and they paid Aaron Rodgers 30 billion dollars.

Greenbay is close to a championship and might not be ready to start over.. Let's also remember Atlanta knew about Farve and gave up on him with little to no playing time..

3 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Due to our lack of picks and poor O-line we really couldn't go after him even if we wanted to. But, even if we did have draft capital for the 2022 draft I wouldn't give more than a 4th rounder for him honestly.

Jmo I don't think the compensation could be much anyway considering he was a late 1st rounder and has little to know playing time film to boost up his value.. If we're not over bidding ourselves like we did for Darnold.. I don't expect more then giving up maybe a 3rd rounder..

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

A repeat of a one time event that happened 30 years ago?  I would not play those odds.

Saints didn't recognize how good Delhome was, Tannerhill, Shabb in Houston, Hasselbeck in Greenbay  there is more history of this happening then you would like to admit. 

7 minutes ago, Zod said:

You think Green Bay wants to pay a QB this much?

They tried to replicate what they did with Favre/Rodgers. It didnt work. Love must suck. 

But out of every trash QB other then Watson you bring up.. Atleast Love hasn't truly been giving and opportunity.. He has only started 2 games in his short career.. Just because Greenbay doesn't want to give up a 4x MVP yet doesn't mean the kid sucks..

Just now, WOW!! said:

But out of every trash QB other then Watson you bring up.. Atleast Love hasn't truly been giving and opportunity.. He has only started 2 games in his short career.. Just because Greenbay doesn't want to give up a 4x MVP yet doesn't mean the kid sucks..

They gave up on Favre for Rodgers. They have done this before. If they saw Love as a winning QB then Rodgers would be going bye bye. 

• Pie 6