• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Free agency news and notes

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Immaculate said:

Keep an eye out for Deshaun Watson and the Vikings. I’ve been told that the Vikings are working on making a deal for Watson. But my source is my brother in law who’s only a barber for some Vikings players. 

Isnt Kirk one of the super Jesus fans? If so thats huge, may need to buy a home already....

10 minutes ago, Immaculate said:

Keep an eye out for Deshaun Watson and the Vikings. I’ve been told that the Vikings are working on making a deal for Watson. But my source is my brother in law who’s only a barber for some Vikings players. 

He’s messing with u

14 minutes ago, Immaculate said:

good luck.

Ten women filed criminal complaints against Watson, and three allege sexual assault or attempted sexual assault. It is unclear how many the Houston DA plans to present to the grand jury, but legal scholars seem to believe the proceeding will be more likely than not to result in criminal charges. Then, either a trial or plea agreement will follow. It is an ominous legal development for the 26-year-old. Despite now a year-plus of endless trade chatter, Watson's NFL saga is no closer to resolution than it was in 2021. His legal saga could be just beginning. 

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

good luck.

Ten women filed criminal complaints against Watson, and three allege sexual assault or attempted sexual assault. It is unclear how many the Houston DA plans to present to the grand jury, but legal scholars seem to believe the proceeding will be more likely than not to result in criminal charges. Then, either a trial or plea agreement will follow. It is an ominous legal development for the 26-year-old. Despite now a year-plus of endless trade chatter, Watson's NFL saga is no closer to resolution than it was in 2021. His legal saga could be just beginning. 

I’m just telling you all what I was told by my brother n law who got it from a Viking player. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Starting with an old friend of ours...

And a potential friend...

Not going to lie, I forgot he was even with the Bills. Last I remember of him was with the Saints. I'd almost be willing to bring him back for the right price though he'd likely get better offers elsewhere.

• Pie 1