• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whole lot of Deshaun Watson chatter happening out there

Zod

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

If that is too extreme and radical for you, let's say the QB was just recorded making racist comments. Which is far more likely today than a KKK rally thanks to everyone always carrying around a recording device. And instead of other teams' players not wanting to play against him, they look forward to playing team X so they can hurt the guy. The protests, pulled sponsors, and teammates not wanting to play with him still happen.

Is the QB still worth it?

If he wins you games? Yes, because those things will fade. Kaepernick is a racist, and plenty of people thought he should be signed. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I watch that defense play their hearts out all year last year especially first half of year. If we had a really good QB it would make a difference, the defense played a lot of snaps and it showed towards end of year.

Exactly.  Im not saying we go out and win the Super Bowl next year if we get Watson, but I damn sure think we would win the South. 

Edited by joemac
  • Beer 1

Just now, Smittymoose said:

How can you possible stoop from your moral high horse to interact with these people on a daily basis without verifying who you are dealing with. You could complain and demand that they take the mailman off his route. You could shop at a different grocery store or stay at a different hotel if certain ones hire morally reprehensible people.

So why does morality matter to you regarding football players you never interact with, if it doesn’t matter to you in everyday life? Seems hypocritical to me.

I don’t believe “I have/had a…” stories on the internet because they’re usually exaggerated or completely made up, and they tend to be mighty convenient for the person telling them. If it really did happen, sorry for them, but it really has no bearing on this. Watson contacted women on the internet for sex who either had buyer’s remorse or decided they could make a buck.

Keep trying to justify turning a blind eye.  If I know someone is evil i avoid them like the plague.  I do not go out and befriend them and invite them into my home.  But that's just me.  

• Pie 1