• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson won't face criminal charges

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Have they done their restructuring already? I don't follow the Bucs. Tell me more.

They have to let their center walk, remove the franchise tag from godwin and let him walk. They already lost their starting guard who retired. 

They'd have to restructure barrett and evans, and then trade one of their primary linebackers.

They are falling over, and this trade would put them in a worse position then us. Basically just strip them down naked. This would leave them with little cap next year too.

Edited by TheCasillas

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It makes sense if you're also a chicken poo. People worthy of the job would have the guts to tell the truth. When the chips were down she proved herself unworthy. She knew the job she was signing up for and she failed. Lash out at "activists" if that makes you feel better but all you're doing is just admitting that you're ba coward who would've done the same thing. Congrats.

And again, you're saying "lying" and "fake" while also admitting that you understand the process and how it was manipulated here to skirt responsibility. Stay in your feelings. Coward 

Bro you are so salty. Wtf. What are you gonna do when we end up landing Watson? Are you gonna stop coming here, moderating this site, and being a fan in general? Serious question. 

7 minutes ago, SazmoRanger said:

LOL! Before Cam, how much success did we have? How much success did the Bengals have before Burrow? How much success did Kansas City have before Mahomes? How much success did the Bills have before Allen? 

Should I go on or are you going to die on the hill that franchise QBs aren’t the most important part to have on a NFL team? 

Football teams are their records. The Panthers just weren't that successful with theirs as evidenced by their record. Again, 3 winning seasons out of 9 not counting last year. That's 33%, which isn't good at all.

I've also never said that a QB isn't the most important player on an NFL team. They just can't get it done on their own. They need linemen to protect them, a running back to take some pressure off them throwing every down, TEs and WRs to catch their passes, and a defense that can stop the other team from scoring as much. It's almost as if football is a team sport.

The best thing the Panthers could do is go O-line in the draft, take their lumps with Darnold and PJ at QB this season, and go after a QB next year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

For time to time I bust @LinvilleGorge s balls about rating Josh Allen and Justin Herbert as piss-poor prospects.......Now those two are in the top 4 overall and still very young.

If only LG could roast me back about maybe my worst sports take in history that siffff-ass Tim Duncan would suck in the NBA...wait a sec...

I was flat out wrong about Allen but I always said Herbert had all the talent in the world and my doubt was 100% because of how he was used at Oregon and the fact that staff showed no confidence in him in key situations. That's clearly an indictment of them in hindsight.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Could someone refresh my memory as to why Watson wants to leave Houston?

I memeber some of the timeline, he was upset about them trading Dhop and starting opening voices his issues via SM. Didnt stop til the next off-season, thus the calls started coming in about trades.....then the tiny towel stuff happened and now the texans dont want him cause they are in control by jesus freaks and they dont stand with watsons shenanigans...

• Pie 1