• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Deshaun NOW?

Zod

5 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Don't want him here. There's still 22 civil suits pending. I expect him to settle those to make them go away. I wouldn't let my kid go to Michael Jackson's house or be an alter boy for the Catholic church. Just because you didn't get convicted doesn't mean your innocent. OJ was found guilty civilly, innocent in criminal. 

Micheal Jackson did nothing to those kids stop using the dead and never charged with anything to prop up your pulpit... 

I also see all your examples have a certain melanin as well.. You couldn't put a Weisstein or Spacy or Seekay in to hide some of Basis ....

Edited by WOW!!

6 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Don't want him here. There's still 22 civil suits pending. I expect him to settle those to make them go away. I wouldn't let my kid go to Michael Jackson's house or be an alter boy for the Catholic church. Just because you didn't get convicted doesn't mean your innocent. OJ was found guilty civilly, innocent in criminal. 

OJ was charged criminally and had a racist cop finding the evidence

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Micheal Jackson did nothing to those kids stop using the dead and never charged with anything to prop up your pulpit... 

I also see all your examples have a certain melanin as well.. You couldn't put a Weisstein or Spacy or Seekay in to hide some of Basis ....

Michael Jackson actually was indicted on charges and stood trial though he was acquitted on all counts and he paid a 23m settlement in a separate civil trial to an accuser. 

The catholic church, which has no skin tone, has had many, many white priests commit deplorable acts for which they paid millions across multiple settlements. They're famous for it. Boy Scouts too. Massive class action suit. 

OJ is probably the most famous example of someone tried and acquitted criminally but still found liable during a civil trial. Who doesn't remember him in the back of a white Bronco with a line of cop cars following him on prime time TV. 

Race has nothing to do with what they were accused of doing. These 3 very famous examples just happen to have months of constant TV news coverage. If you want to instead use Sandusky, Weinstein, or any number of white sexual predators or criminally innocent/civilly guilty feel free, the point is still the same. The pattern of behavior is suspect and I wouldn't let my kids be alone with any of them, and you can be not guilty criminally, or not indicted in Watson's case, as still possibly found liable in a civil trial. 

Absolutely hope we get Watson, and not one ounce of reservation about it. It's crazy to think otherwise. I doubt it will happen because this team doesn't end up with breaks like this, but damn I hope it does. Consecutive winning seasons are a possibility with Deshaun.

Edited by antame

8 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Before the ruling, I was a shaky yes. Now, I’m all the way on board. 

Bring him on, and try to get Cam back as backup. 

Please forget about Cam. He's shot and needs to step away before he embarrasses himself any further.