• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

Just now, Chief Keek said:

49ers managed to do it twice within a decade and they didn't make any lopsided trades, the roster was built through the draft and Free Agency.

The 49ers would have been the perfect team to make a Deshaun Watson trade tbh.  Before they decided to give up multiple 1sts for Trey Lance.

2 minutes ago, panthertime said:

Draft Malik Willis and let him understudy under Cam and attempt to rebuild the O-Line from free agency and the draft.

Don’t mortgage the future and give away our many of our top players for Watson.

These are the same dudes that camp outside of Gamestop the night before for a new Call of Duty release.  They have no patience. To quote the infamous line of Varuca Salt: " I want it, and I want it NOW!" 

Big picture concepts are lost on them.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Texans have Nico Colins, Chris Conley, and Brandin Cooks. They arent looking for WRs

Cooks is on the last year of his deal, and I’d argue that TMJ is a better prospect than both Nico and Conley. 

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but Maybe he gets his preferred destination and only signs his no trade clause for one team to limit the bidding war so the team he goes to isn’t so strapped for talent. Maybe it would save the team involved a player or pick to know it’s either work with that one team or have Houston keep Watson. 

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

These are the same dudes that camp outside of Gamestop the night before for a new Call of Duty release.  They have no patience. To quote the infamous line of Varuca Salt: " I want it, and I want it NOW!" 

That sounds nice, if you totally misunderstand how the NFL works. And you apparently do. 

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Yeah, they seem hellbent on Watson or Pickett and the blinders are on. They don't know how to create only destroy to "build".

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Smittymoose said:

Right, only QBs who have already won Super Bowls can win Super Bowls. Good point. You win. I give up. 

No, no I give up because obviously I don't understand that inept coaches can win Super Bowls with QBs that have proven they can't do it with much better rosters.  The funny thing is you think Watson is going to crown this franchise like Stafford did the Rams and like Brady did the Bucs.  That's what is tragically funny about this whole situation is our front office is so freaking incompetent that they to are trying their best to make that correlation.