• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

Just now, Proudiddy said:

And like I said, at this point, our best bet is to try to go ahead and sign the pieces NO is banking on to lure him in with Armstead and Fuller, but instead of acting like NO and ATL do with us, we're run by a bunch of spineless pussies who want to sit on their hands and hope both we don't offend anyone and that Watson is blind to our dysfunction.  fuging idiots.

Are we supposed to force Armstead and Fuller to sign? Armstead is already sitting on at least one big offer from MIA. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Smittymoose said:

He's probably never going to have a chance to meet with them again in his career. Grew up a Falcons fan. Worked for them as a ball boy. They aren't a realistic option here for a number of reasons. Just chill. 

he likely just wants to tell arthur blank how clueless we are

My thing is if I quit watching, it will be me quitting watching the NFL, not me quitting on the Panthers.

Seems to me like everyone just bows down to the NFL darlings, the Saints are seriously the favorites after just MERE DAYS AGO being -72 million under the cap.

The Panthers spent wisely and had the space  and best trade package to get Watson without manipulating the cap, and we get fugged.

We can argue all day whether the Saints are big market or not, but they have hosted the 2nd most Super Bowls for a reason.

If you think the NFL has no bias, Richardson was forced to sell the Panthers for being an 80 year old southern man on his 3rd heart acting like a pervert (which if you ask any nurse is common with people that age), while Bob Kraft got a BJ from a sex slave on camera and was allowed to keep his team and was barely punished. 

I'm not even angry about the no-trade clause, as much as I'd be angry the Texans just allow the Saints to fleece them over our package after Watson screwing them to begin with.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The whole reaching out to Atlanta thing is still weird because it’s a knock on NO and Cleveland too…not just us

It could be to get NO to give up more so HOU accepts. We have the best offer. HOU wants him to take ours but he’d rather go to NO but their offer isn’t good enough for HOU? It’s the only thing I can think of that makes any tiny bit of sense. But even that doesn’t make total sense. Idk.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

He's probably never going to have a chance to meet with them again in his career. Grew up a Falcons fan. Worked for them as a ball boy. They aren't a realistic option here for a number of reasons. Just chill. 

Yeah sure, that’s what it is. Nothing to do with the fact he’s 10 years younger than their QB and would recharge their fanbase since he’s local. Probably just wants to sit down and talk about the weather.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

We’ve done that like 8 times already over the course of these 2 days lol

The difference is the whole reason we were the favorites to get Watson is our trade package being vastly superior. It sounds like Watson is getting a take your pick decision.

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

So it’s gone from he’s coming to Carolina to we have no shot.

Uhhhh no? Where the hell are you people getting this poo from? Literally did not happen. There are some bipolar ass motherfugers around here

• Beer 1