• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fair warning.

Zod

He met with us already and we still dont know, he is still meeting with other teams, it is about time to move on. This whole process is taking way too long, if he wanted to be here he would not be meeting other teams.

The only hope is the Texans are forcing him to meet more teams to try and drive the price up, otherwise he just does not really want to be here. 

5 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

He met with us already and we still dont know, he is still meeting with other teams, it is about time to move on. This whole process is taking way too long, if he wanted to be here he would not be meeting other teams.

The only hope is the Texans are forcing him to meet more teams to try and drive the price up, otherwise he just does not really want to be here. 

I view all these meetings as DW enjoying being essentially a FA for the first (and likely only) time in his career. Why not meet these teams and let them fawn over you while buying you steak dinners and booze.

I find it more interesting that teams with seemingly established QBs (e.g. Falcons) are taking these meetings. That sends a pretty strong message to the incumbent.

The latter is part of the reason the 49ers were quick to "leak" disinterest to so many sources when they were getting mentioned as a team meeting DW today.

Edited by Evil Hurney

2 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

I view all these meetings as DW enjoying being essentially a FA for the first (and likely only) time in his career. Why not meet these teams and let them fawn over you while buying you steak dinners and booze.

I find it more interesting that teams with seemingly established QBs (e.g. Falcons) are taking these meetings. That sends a pretty strong message to the incumbent.

Matt Ryan has been trending downward for years, if he did not know his time was almost up he is not very bright.

Baker was being shopped before they were even linked to Watson.

I dont think these guys are that dumb, they know their teams are looking to upgrade when they can. 

Edited by PootieNunu

7 hours ago, Zod said:

If the Panthers come away with Deshaun Watson without giving up any players all while extending and restructuring Watson giving enough room for continued offensive line improvement......

This join is going to be rainbows and honey dew for the foreseeable future. Any Tepper slander will be met with a firm banning. Anything short of verbally felating Fitterer/Rhule will be seen as an aggressive attack on the best coach/GM in the NFL.

Of course, anything short of this and flame away on these turds.

If that first scenario happens, I will have to be convinced I am not in a simulation. 

How many losses with Watson at QB before people can flame this move? 5 losses in a row? 10 losses on the season?

He has had 1 winning streak and 3 losing streaks in his career to this point.

I think people are falling in love with the Watson fantasy and do not realize how little he has accomplished and how close he is to the end of his career. His play style ends at 30 and not 40. He will have to develop into a pocket passer to have success into his 30s.

Imagine getting a 27 year old lesser accomplished version of Cam Newton. Getting 1 or 2 more good seasons and then the QB talk begins again. Watson has a very small window to win with.

I hope I'm wrong and he is at least as good as Aaron Rodgers until he is 40.

I find it interesting it's always Rhule and Tepper that take the heat from this forum. Don't forget the bum of a GM we have. He had a big part in turning Russ into a McDonald's hamburger. He spent years in Seattle with a great qb to never build an offensive line to keep him upright. Do you think he will do that here? If you do, then your a fool in your own right. Bring whomever in to play qb and he will run like he stole a happy meal from the Grimace with our line. Until it's fixed, we won't come out of the basement. 5 wins will be a great season lol. Might as well stick with Sam instead of wasting money and picks for someone to get pummeled. Even Brady gets rattled when he gets pressured..and he is the goat. Put him on our team we might win 9 games. If he doesn't lose a leg or a limb before the preseason is over. 

2 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

How many losses with Watson at QB before people can flame this move? 5 losses in a row? 10 losses on the season?

He has had 1 winning streak and 3 losing streaks in his career to this point.

I think people are falling in love with the Watson fantasy and do not realize how little he has accomplished and how close he is to the end of his career. His play style ends at 30 and not 40. He will have to develop into a pocket passer to have success into his 30s.

Imagine getting a 27 year old lesser accomplished version of Cam Newton. Getting 1 or 2 more good seasons and then the QB talk begins again. Watson has a very small window to win with.

I hope I'm wrong and he is at least as good as Aaron Rodgers until he is 40.

Watson isn't a qb that lifts his play up when needed. That's what a true leader does. Rises to the occasion. Watson rises for the 5 dolla suckie sucky and its gonna cost him millions to these women. Voodoo Poonani is dangerous. 

12 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I can’t even make fun of Rhule???? I’m going to have to reprogram my brain…

You can totally make fun of Rhule. That goofy bastard could win us a Super Bowl and I’m still gonna call him a dumbass. 

• Pie 1