• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Was Just Thinking.....

Catsfan69

12 minutes ago, tailg8or said:

Having a legitimate OL may light a spark under Sam.  He seemed to unravel last year as pockets were collapsing all-around him.  If we don't get Watson, let's fix OL before deciding on next step with QB.  Would love to see Corbett and Brown as our starting OGs with Moton and our #6 pick at the bookends.

He can’t read defenses. He played worse when he had more time. He can’t be fixed…

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

You think so? There really aren't any options to replace him. Might as well stay the course one more year and see if our scratcher ticket hits.

There's nobody better in the draft and Baker Mayfield isn't really an upgrade. 

It's not my call. They've screamed it to the mountain tops that they want another qb no matterthe cost.. That doesn't sound like Sam is going to be here another minute much less another season. 

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Our best hope is to keep drafting rookie QBs till we get our guy.

That's what every bottom feeder team does until they hit on one. Tepper doesn't have the patience to do that. Thus why you see this circus you are witnessing.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

On 3/16/2022 at 11:19 AM, ForJimmy said:

He can’t read defenses. He played worse when he had more time. He can’t be fixed…

Perhaps ... but I am not convinced yet.  He never really had more time ... we just played inferior teams.  Hard to read defenses when you never stop moving ... whether backpeddling or moving out of the pocket that never formed.  I'd like to see Sam behind this new line that is being put together.  

On 3/16/2022 at 1:01 PM, Jon Snow said:

It's not my call. They've screamed it to the mountain tops that they want another qb no matterthe cost.. That doesn't sound like Sam is going to be here another minute much less another season. 

Speculation Biggest reason he's still here is that there's no trade market for him. 

• Beer 1