• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, joemac said:

I’m just so fuging sick of QB purgatory. I’m so sick of jack ass, jabroni ass QBs like Teddy and Sam and the ghost of Cam Newton. But I don’t blame anybody for not wanting to come here because we’re obviously a fuging joke. And yeah, I’m kinda drunk and in my feelings but goddamn….why. And anything good ever happen to us? Why do we always have to take it up the ass?

Look at Denver post super bowl…it happens and sometimes takes a bit to fix but there will be better days.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We'd probably win about 6 games with Jimmy G unless he can bring the rest of the Niners' roster and staff with him. He's a bad QB in a great organization. Take him and bring him here... 6 wins.

Wow your more of an idiot then I thought you were last year. The roster of people being hurt? What running back were they on? At one point they had the most players on IR in the NFL. Learn facts before you spit or your just a load swallower. I assume you think Rhule wants to run RPO style offense to huh? 

• Poo 1

These watson threads were likely my last hoorah as a panthers fan with genuine interest for a long time. I do appreciate the attempt of trying to improve the team and generate some excitement but the fact Watson said “lol, no” to us after over a dozen months of publicly courting him is a pretty strong indication of the state of affairs within the franchise. 

I’m not watching Sam Darnold, Jimmy g, or baker mayfield trot out there on the field as our QB. I’m not watching Matt Rhule. It’s time for Tepper to pay the piper and address the fans.

2 minutes ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

Wow your more of an idiot then I thought you were last year. The roster of people being hurt? What running back were they on? At one point they had the most players on IR in the NFL. Learn facts before you spit or your just a load swallower. I assume you think Rhule wants to run RPO style offense to huh? 

well-bye.gif

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

This is the lowest point of this franchise that I’ve witnessed.  And I’ve witnessed them all.

Maybe the lowest at the moment.  But brother it could get much worse and most likely will before it gets better. Its going to take a better coach and some luck finding a qb before they started to climb out of this hole. But I hope they beat Atlanta's ass twice a season if nothing else.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Maybe the lowest at the moment.  But brother it could get much worse and most likely will before it gets better. Its going to take a better coach and some luck finding a qb before they started to climb out of this hole. But I hope they beat Atlanta's ass twice a season if nothing else.

How? Sam Darnold is our starting QB with no hope for the future? We have a top pick in a draft with all time shitty QBs. It’s like God himself hates the Panthers