• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Life without DW4

2 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

LoL when did I say Bryce didn’t have talent around him? And bama and osu are no where near my favorite team I despise both. 

I think there's a good chance we end up drafting two quarterbacks in the next three to four years if we are indeed spurned by Watson. We aren't in a position to be picky so might as well get used to less desirable options if we can't convince good QB's to come here via trade or FA.

• Beer 1

Assuming no Watson, we go back to a sane plan.  We made a few decent signings so far, shore up the OL in the draft, and try to whittle down some of our big holes.  I like the idea of trading down a little, but with who?  I would not want to drop below about #13 or so.

This is beating an old drum, but our biggest issue right now is we have no idea what we have on the roster.  Is BC part of the OL solution?  We think so, but the way he was used last year, we really have nothing more than a gut feeling.  Let’s get Chinn back where he belongs.  How about Brown….either of them?  We need to confirm Horn is who we think he is.  Can CMC stay healthy?  The list of unknowns and uncertainties goes on.

Part of this is accepting the fact that our 2023 QB is not on the roster….either the starter or the backup.

Then we spend 2022 answering the above questions.  Add whether our FA signings that look solid actually pan out on the field.  It “ain’t purdy,” but the way we handled 2021 set us back to where we were entering 2021, if not earlier. We just have to take the medicine from all of 2021, including trading away draft choices and such.

Bad decisions have consequences.  Strings of bad decisions have even more consequences.  2021 put us in a hole…..stop digging.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What I see in Bryce is a skinnier, slower version of Kyler Murray. I don't question his skills but I do question his ability to physically withstand the punishment the NFL game dishes out.

Dude is super tiny. Yeah he’s taller than Kyler but Bryce looks like a stick.

Edited by Panthercougar68

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Those other guys on the field were all 1* and 2* recruits and many probably didn't even have a P5 offer. 

lol look at his blockers (and I use the term loosely) chasing their guys from behind even on the brief highlight GIF.