• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now spend that Watson money

Ja  Rhule

Neal, Ickey, or Cross at #6  whoever is there to sure up left side.

Tretter(probably not)or Bozeman at Center.

And for the love of zeus can we please resign ATLEAST ONE of donte or gilly back!

otherwise just keep adding the quality depth in FA like we have so far. Another lb/de/edge preferably.

Wish list:

Armstead, Wagner, Bozeman and Clowney

Draft: Malik Willis

Clowney is a hard pass. I'd say definitely LT Armstead, LB Wagner, and C/G Bozeman on team friendly deals around $8-13.5M/yr each (Like Austin Corbett Deals). Then also sign P Johnny Hekker to like a 2yr deal. Then pick up a couple OL in draft. Find a QB in free agency or as a draft pick in a later round then 1st.

Bozeman would be a great sign without question.  The others…we shall see.  Wagner?  Not sure there with his probable salary demands.  No to Clowney.  The punter?  Naw.  Armstead looks amazing but has been injured a lot and will be extremely expensive.  Maybe pass.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

46 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Just don't trade for anyone.

FA and draft picks. That's all. 

They will have to bring in another QB to compete with Darnold. Rhule won’t wait on a developmental rookie. It’ll either be a trade for Mayfield or Garropolo, a free agent, or Pickett at #6. Willis is probably too raw for Rhule to consider.

15 minutes ago, razorwolf said:

LT Armstead in ballpark 3yr/$40M; LB Wagner in ballpark 2yr/$26.75M; C/G Bozeman ballpark 4yr/$34M; P Hekker ballpark 2yr/$7.5M. JMO!

Bozeman is where my first signing goes.  Does that mean BC to LT and Elf to LG?

I really really hope this whole experience humbled Tepper into slowing down and doing it the right way. No reason to pay top dollar for someone like Baker or Jimmy now. If we really want a stop gap, just sign Mariota for cheap or something and let the cards fall how they will. Having capital in the next draft will do us wonder. Not a faulted QB that isn’t gonna elevate the team.

(on this Willis train btw, I see this is a hot topic now lmao).