• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson to Cleveland

Toker Smurf

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Schefter and Rapsheet confirmed it tho

Schefter is saying the Texans and Browns are still talking. Have not agreed on compensation. That was 1 hour ago.

Rapsheet said Watson plans to waive his NTC and trade talks/compensation is not final. That was 2 hours ago.

Anything new?

• Pie 1

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Schefter is saying the Texans and Browns are still talking. Have not agreed on compensation. That was 1 hour ago.

Rapsheet said Watson plans to waive his NTC and trade talks/compensation is not final. That was 2 hours ago.

Anything new?

You're so crazy

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Anything new?

Ok you have my attn 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Just to add another layer here...

I've seen reports that say Atlanta actually had him. They'd been informed that they were the choice as of this morning.

Then Cleveland swooped in with an upgraded offer and, well 😕

It was heavily speculated that he was going to Atlanta. Maybe that was based off Ryan’s potential contact restructure or whatever. I guess it’s never really over until it is.

1 hour ago, CPantherKing said:

I've read all those stories about sources and the trade not being final.

Everyone but the Texans and Browns.

The reports are that the Texans and Browns still must execute the trade. Not hearing anything from the Texans or the Browns.

This is all coming from Watson?

Bruh 

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

With more history in the game of football than our franchise will EVER have. 

Not really. That team with all the history is currently called the Baltimore Ravens. These Browns are an expansion team that hasn’t even been around as long as we have.