• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agent Additions PFF Grades

Jay Roosevelt

I'm not meaning to dog the signings themselves here since this looks like an actual NFL-caliber FA strategy vs what we saw last year, but I wonder how/if they plan on addressing improved run defense in the front 7. Neither Ioannidis nor Wilson were/are particularly strong in that regard.

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I'm not meaning to dog the signings themselves here since this looks like an actual NFL-caliber FA strategy vs what we saw last year, but I wonder how/if they plan on addressing improved run defense in the front 7. Neither Ioannidis nor Wilson were/are particularly strong in that regard.

Brown gunna step it up

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah I’m not that excited about the signings as everyone else.  But hey go Panthers!

They're solid signings for the most part. I'm not sure about Damien Wilson as anything more than depth, but aside from that and paying Jackson over Gilmore I can't really argue with any of the moves we've made so far.

33 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Wilson was a much better run defender with KC than Jax which probably is a a testament to that team overall.