• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral Pro Day Today

ForJimmy

21 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

A year ago, Howell was the #1 guy by several people, huddle included. Corral, Ridder, Willis, Pickett, all of them were not even considered a 2nd round pick. 

Now, none of these guys will make it out of the 1st or top 10. lol The hype machine makes money for these kids. 

Yup remember when it was all Rattler and Howell? Pickett was projected like 5th round by some people in 21', that's why he went back for a 5th year at Pitt. At least Corral and Malik were mentioned in some articles. Desmond Ridder is the only guy that's kinda stayed around the 2nd round the whole time

25 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

He only missed like 2 passes. Acurracy isn't one of Willis issues. For a duel threat I would say his accuracy is good. He had the fastball and can take something off of it which even cam couldn't do. He's a better passer than you give him credit for.

Accuracy is a huge issue with him.  What are you talking about?  He is a one read, take off running type qb that takes way too many sacks.  Physically he is talented but damn that doesnt deserve a top 10 pick imo.  Way too much work to do.  

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

A year ago, Howell was the #1 guy by several people, huddle included. Corral, Ridder, Willis, Pickett, all of them were not even considered a 2nd round pick. 

Now, none of these guys will make it out of the 1st or top 10. lol The hype machine makes money for these kids. 

while i agree the hype is stupid, there was an entire college football season that took place in between so its not like it happened overnight for no reason

howell sucks

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Accuracy is a huge issue with him.  What are you talking about?  He is a one read, take off running type qb that takes way too many sacks.  Physically he is talented but damn that doesnt deserve a top 10 pick imo.  Way too much work to do.  

Yeah, and that is against Liberty level competition.

Just now, The Huddler said:

while i agree the hype is stupid, there was an entire college football season that took place in between so its not like it happened overnight for no reason

howell sucks

That's what I mean, even with the season that passed, it wasn't a significant impact to say these guys are worth what people are saying now. It's QB needy teams and the hype machine that's doing this. Even if you go 4-5 months ago no one was talking about them being top 10 or 1st round talents. It's ridiculous. 

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I'm saying from what I have seen and read accuracy isn't a big weakness for him. If you want to say his decision making and experience in a pro system are one I get that. But I don't see a lot of he misses a lot of throws.

Screenshot_20220323-155143_Chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I'm saying from what I have seen and read accuracy isn't a big weakness for him. If you want to say his decision making and experience in a pro system are one I get that. But I don't see a lot of he misses a lot of throws.

Screenshot_20220323-155143_Chrome.jpg

Did you watch the 70 passes yesterday? Every single one?