• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So are we standing still?

poundaway

Right now, it's just a roll of the dice as to whether any team has improved or collapsed with their free agency moves. They are just trying to read the tea leaves.

You never know when you have a Julio Jones pick-up that ends up just falling flat, or a Jake Delhomme signing that sends a nobody team to the Super Bowl.

We lost a couple of one year (or less) rentals, we picked up some linemen that are still capable of being steady for a few years down the road (barring some unforeseen injuries they may have got past the inspectors). 

On paper, it looks to me like we're moving ahead in the right way. An extension for DJ, a restructuring of CMC and a resigning of DJax all seem like good moves and an attempt to keep the band together. I like that and didn't expect it from Rhule and Co. I hope that we're all pleasantly surprised this year.

• Pie 2

50 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

The OL is looking great, so I have a sickening feeling that somebody, or multiple somebodies, will get hurt before the season starts.  I admire the attempt they’ve made at fixing a glaring issue.  

Hey, stop that! This time we have players in their natural positions with good technique who know how to play the game. That'll eliminate the propensity of injuries. Don't jinx it. 

The Falcons are right where I want them to be with the Saints not far behind. 😎