• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Brand

TLGPanthersFan

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

"The Brand" is a fuging joke right now. These guys need to stop talking and trying to play bullshit marketing games and focus on building a winning football team. Some bullshit slogan about being a tough competitive team is just laughable right now seeing that we're in the midst of the worst stretch of football in the history of an organization with an overall losing record. It's truly stunning how completely tone-deaf this organization is under Tepper.

The smartest move I've seen out of this organization since Tepper took over is our social media expert tossing up the deuces and getting the fug out of here.

The ONLY priority needs to be winning. Brand will follow. Tradition will follow. You don't create it. You can't force it. It's organic. It will come from the team itself and from the fans.

Killing off "keep pounding" is a piss poor decision made by tepper. One of many. At this point I'd rather have JR (and that's not an endorsement of the old owner by any means). All Pepper has done is fug up everything. Fugging step aside or sell the team. The whole organization is an embarrassing joke.

• Pie 4

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The video wasn't put out by the marketing team. It was taken by one of the prospects who came in for a pre-draft visit.

But the marketing team came up with the slogan…. It’s not like tepper and Rhule were in a room and said “let’s switch to this”

11 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

But the marketing team came up with the slogan…. It’s not like tepper and Rhule were in a room and said “let’s switch to this”

I don't know. It sounds like a very college coach slogan thing to try when you're desperate for motivation.

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Honestly I think it's driven by Tepper. He's been trying to downplay "Keep Pounding" since he bought the team. He wants rid of everything that was from the pre-Tepper era. By extension, I have to assume that he wants rid of the prior fanbase as well because holy poo, he couldn't be doing much better of a job of running us off.

• Pie 2

I mean, we average 5 wins a season.  

Might as well name us Championshipville if it is simply about what you hope to be one day and clearly aren’t. 

it’s just lame.  Which is the norm for all things Rhule so it doesn’t really move the needle.

29 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If it were created by the marketing team, then why haven't we seen it in... you know... marketing?

Why is it that the first time we see it is in a video taken by a draft prospect?

This plus it feels like I've heard Matt Rhule talk about "brand" before.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If it were created by the marketing team, then why haven't we seen it in... you know... marketing?

Why is it that the first time we see it is in a video taken by a draft prospect?

This plus it feels like I've heard Matt Rhule talk about "brand" before.

https://coachtube.com/course/football/matt-rhule-building-the-brand/1066764

you can buy Rhule’s course on the brand 

https://footballscoop.com/.amp/news/matt-rhule-on-brand-toughness-and-his-diet

and the brand has been a Rhule things since coming out of Baylor.  This is 100% a Matt Rhule thing and not our marketing dept

• Pie 1