• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers have the inside track to trade for Baker Mayfield

TheSpecialJuan

If mayfield wasnt such a nut, i could maybe warm to the idea, but you cant have your QB be the biggest diva on the team. Guy causes division and strife. If we sign him, itll likely crash and burn so we'll have a new head coach the following year, so............sign me up! 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cam Lawter said:

Good O-Line With Mayfield and McCafferey along with our Defense and Horn? Dude this team will be explosive. I don't get all the hate for Mayfield. We are a play-off ready team with Mayfield next year and the games will be actually watchable without Darnold starting. 

I like your style. I don’t get all the hate for Baker. He would immediately be the 3rd best QB we’ve ever had, with potential to be much better than that. He had a lot of success until last year. And he had a serious injury. With our revamped line, a healthy CMC and our WRs we could put up serious numbers on offense. Some people around here are never happy no matter what happens. They just hate Rhule and that makes them hate everything. We could trade for Mahomes and some people would bitch about the draft picks we gave up. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, BerryLoMein said:

MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1NmViNGUxMzYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR71,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I was just thinking the same damned thing 

not only do the Panthers take Jets’ scraps, now they consider Browns’ scraps 

…and oh yeah, a qb that the 49ers gave up, what three #1s to move up and take to get rid of him 

I’m, just, I don’t know

i’ve got nothin 

Edited by raleigh-panther

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

…and oh yeah, a qb that the 49ers gave up, what three #1s to move up and take to get rid of him 

I’m, just, I don’t know

i’ve got nothin 

We're constantly in last call mode. We refuse to strike out, but we'll pickup a hefty bar tab to bring home a wildebeest.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

8 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I’m, just, I don’t know

i’ve got nothin 

we're currently in a hole we dug and looking up at the likes of the browns. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Baker for next year’s 4th and they eat most of his salary. We can send them Robbie’s whiney ass too or trade him away for a pick and sign Jarvis Landry. Draft a LT at 6 and we should look much better on offense. 

If they took Darnold and Robby I'd be willing to send them next year's 3rd.

• Pie 1