• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just feels like this every day now, ever since Tepper took over.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think that happens this year, though.

Probably gonna have to fire Rhule just to start getting us pointed in the right direction.

I feel like Covid has thrown everyone’s timeline off because it feels like he’s been here just as long as Ron was but he hasn’t. John Ellis compared Rhule to Chip Kelly in San Fran where Rhule is the “guy before the guy.”

It’s almost like people forget Ron was here for the first 2 years.

32 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

When?

Bringing a MLS franchise to Charlotte and the Carolinas. I know some of you don't care for the 'soccer" but there's a lot of us that actually do. He has created jobs as well, even if the project is pretty much dead but hey people had jobs for over a year. I mean I know its not much but he has. 

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Bringing a MLS franchise to Charlotte and the Carolinas. I know some of you don't care for the 'soccer" but there's a lot of us that actually do. He has created jobs as well, even if the project is pretty much dead but hey people had jobs for over a year. I mean I know its not much but he has. 

I love soccer. But that doesn't benefit the Carolina Panthers at all, aside from boosting his coffers. Creating jobs only to suddenly eliminate them does not deserve praise.

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I love soccer. But that doesn't benefit the Carolina Panthers at all, aside from boosting his coffers. Creating jobs only to suddenly eliminate them does not deserve praise.

Uh, you can thank Rock Hill for that. They never paid a dime. Not sure how you don't praise him paying out of pocket in good faith for the city to do this. Like...if you hate the guy that's cool, but he has done good in the community. He did bring a team here. Unfortunately the NFL side is not going so well. 

53 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Tepper has done some good but for the most part he’s tried to hard to put his stamp on the team from staff to personnel, the saying one thing and doing another im not sure if that’s more rhule or tepper  

I will never get that contract. Plenty of good candidates in NFL but he decides to go pluck Rhule from college and gives he that big contract . Smh . Now I don’t hate rule has a person but this is just ridiculous 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Uh, you can thank Rock Hill for that. They never paid a dime. Not sure how you don't praise him paying out of pocket in good faith for the city to do this. Like...if you hate the guy that's cool, but he has done good in the community. He did bring a team here. Unfortunately the NFL side is not going so well. 

You're being awfully forgiving on one side of this equation. Which is fine -- just keep the same energy when he holds CLT gov hostage and your St. Louis Panthers kick off in a few years.

14 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Uh, you can thank Rock Hill for that. They never paid a dime.

Worded differently: “Rock Hill chose not to debt the public checkbook funded by average citizens and small businesses in order to fund a multi-billionaire’s vanity project.”

Edited by tiger7_88
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Tepper is a dirtbag and he really makes me care less about the team.

This is it right here. I’m at an all time low on being a fan for this organization. I have 0 motivation to support this train wreck