• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For offensive line fans...

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

All I know is Neal and Icky are constantly ranked in the top 10. Cross is more all over the place. Im not saying he will bust or is bad, but a slight tier lower than the other two IMO. 

There is one team that has Cross as the best player overall in the draft. The Giants have him as the best LT in the draft. I dont listen to shoe salesmen who have a draft chart.

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I think it’s more of a big 2. I’ve seen Cross as low as in the 20s on some rankings. We have definitely improved our OL with our FAs alone. Throw in a stud young LT and we could have something. 

Cross will not be there that long, too many teams needing O.L. Help.

24 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

There is one team that has Cross as the best player overall in the draft. The Giants have him as the best LT in the draft. I dont listen to shoe salesmen who have a draft chart.

Weird. I was assured by the drafniks that they'd checked that box for the next decade plus when they took Andrew Thomas just a couple of years ago. What happened? Did they not get the memo? Just fix the OL! What can possibly go wrong?

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Weird. I was assured by the drafniks that they'd checked that box for the next decade plus when they took Andrew Thomas just a couple of years ago. What happened? Did they not get the memo? Just fix the OL! What can possibly go wrong?

Different GM and Thomas hasn’t been the answer.  I think the Giants could look CB which IMO forces the Jets to take Sauce at 4

Texans are a mystery… they could go a number of ways.  They really need a pass rusher IMO

Edited by Shocker

24 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Different GM and Thomas hasn’t been the answer.  I think the Giants could look CB which IMO forces the Jets to take Sauce at 4

Texans are a mystery… they could go a number of ways.  They really need a pass rusher IMO

Weird. I've been assured by the Huddle that drafting an OT is a no brainer. OL fixed! Superb Owl!