• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baltimore and Eagles looking to trade up....

Lurk21

1 minute ago, thunderraiden said:

Didn't someone on reddit say they saw Rhule staying at Harbough's beach house in Southport and that he thought it was because they had a deal in place depending on who drops to 6 lol

I saw that but I could of swore that was someone playing. Lol

8 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Huntley is not a franchise QB. This would be dumb. They need to look elsewhere. 

After going over more of the stats, I'd be leery myself but I know deep down the team wants picks. Atlanta is now puffing the Qb smoke, I wouldn't doubt them moving to try n get Willis. If that happens, no telling who will sit at 6. 

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Would listen to both for a trade down to 14 or 15 if it brings back a 2nd and 3rd.  Good biz IMO

Yep, especially  if the board goes ridiculously  against  us but we definitely  could use the ammo because  I honestly  don't see Henderson  lasting here and Sam is obvious. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Yep, especially  if the board goes ridiculously  against  us but we definitely  could use the ammo because  I honestly  don't see Henderson  lasting here and Sam is obvious. 

Not completely in agreement on Henderson.  As a #3 CB we could do worse with his youth and potential.  14 with the extra picks feels like a nice sweet spot.  

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Not completely in agreement on Henderson.  As a #3 CB we could do worse with his youth and potential.  14 with the extra picks feels like a nice sweet spot.  

Aye trust me I want him to succeed. I aint trying to come off as some insider but I know some people  in the building that have told me he was constantly  disengaged in practice and thats why we  kept trotting out other guys over him. We will see and hopefully  Wilks can light a fire but time will tell!!!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Aye trust me I want him to succeed. I aint trying to come off as some insider but I know some people  in the building that have told me he was constantly  disengaged in practice and thats why we  kept trotting out other guys over him. We will see and hopefully  Wilks can light a fire but time will tell!!!

Henderson is a different kinda guy.  Well documented but it doesn’t mean he can’t be a good player.  Wilks will be a huge help and put him in a place where he can gain confidence and we will have something.  

Henderson was absolutely worth that 3rd rounder IMO.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1