• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Robby Anderson available for trade

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, cookinbrak said:

So, trade next years 2nd for somebody that's not going to play until next year? Because Willis is better than anybody coming out next year?

Yes. He’s better than taking a chance on a 2nd round QB next year. After what we offered for Watson and seeing what we got for Sam I feel a 2nd is worth taking a risk on a rookie QB with the potential that Willis has. 

39 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Man, I rock with Robby.

Seems like a good dude that really put in the work to get to this level, and got it out the mud. Undrafted and has made it this far

If they find a suitable trade, I’d be cool with him going, but I’d be cool with him staying as well. He’s much better than last year. I know it was tough with Darnold behind the center. It was tough for every receiver.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Yes. He’s better than taking a chance on a 2nd round QB next year. After what we offered for Watson and seeing what we got for Sam I feel a 2nd is worth taking a risk on a rookie QB with the potential that Willis has. 

I like Wills the kid but some of you ppl have really let the media hype and workouts inflate him as a prospect...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I like Wills the kid but some of you ppl have really let the media hype and workouts inflate him as a prospect...

I wouldn’t blink giving up non 1st round picks for the guy. He has the potential to be a franchise QB. If you take a risk on that and don’t give up a 1st round pick you swing all day 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Man, I rock with Robby.

Seems like a good dude that really put in the work to get to this level, and got it out the mud. Undrafted and has made it this far

If they find a suitable trade, I’d be cool with him going, but I’d be cool with him staying as well. He’s much better than last year. I know it was tough with Darnold behind the center. It was tough for every receiver.

He played like a double amputee

• Pie 1