• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Good of a person is Cam..

WOW!!

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

Man I just feel for kids with 'weird' names. I means Cam's kids names are way out there but even my friends wanted to make their kids name's 'unique' and just made up spellings for them. Those kids will go through life CONSTANTLY correcting people on how to spell it and that grinds on you. 

Heck my name is Alan and it can be spelled Alan, Allan or Allen (as the more common ways) most people spell my name Allan and as a kid that really irked me. Now I dont even bother to correct them.. so yeah.. I feel for kids with odd names. 

I'd say they are far better than Abcde.

• Beer 1

On 4/29/2022 at 5:05 PM, tiger7_88 said:

People hate Cam because they WANT to hate Cam.

Including a hefty percentage of Carolina “fans” who are complete and utter misanthropes.

They usually begin their posts, re: Cam Newton, like this:

”I’m Cam’s biggest fan! BUT… “

”I *love* Cam! BUT… “

”Cam is my favorite player! BUT… “

Sure fire sign of the misanthropic liar.

I was told this expression a long time ago...."everything before the BUT doesn't count."

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

59 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He's gonna end up broke...

...but will still be a good person 👍.

Nah!! Ppl don't give credit to Cam's business sense.. He's got a couple of thriving businesses not including the content creating and production company..

poo I forgot that Dude got a few non profit companies that make profit..

Example..

His 7 on 7 league is close to being a established entity scouts and ppl pay to see and participate..

Edited by WOW!!

30 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Nah!! Ppl don't give credit to Cam's business sense.. He's got a couple of thriving businesses not including the content creating and production company..

poo I forgot that Dude got a few non profit companies that make profit..

Example..

His 7 on 7 league is close to being a established entity scouts and ppl pay to see and participate..

Nah!!  

What kind of revenues does the 7-on-7 league generate?

And the other "thriving businesses" are?

Edited by SizzleBuzz

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I checked this just out of curiosity, Cams career net earnings are north of 200M (Endorsments contracts ect minus taxes) having 75m left of that isn't what I would call judicious investment, he's far from broke this period near the end of football careers is were you have to tighten up and make good long term investments.

14 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I checked this just out of curiosity, Cams career net earnings are north of 200M (Endorsments contracts ect minus taxes) having 75m left of that isn't what I would call judicious investment, he's far from broke this period near the end of football careers is were you have to tighten up and make good long term investments.

I don't know where you got North of 200 mil..

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/cam-newton-net-worth-and-salary

This says 122.5 million over his career so far..