• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Draft Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, roaddog96 said:

I wasn't the biggest Howell fan but this is why I tell people all the time that it's always to jump when you hit your peak. Howell leaves last year, he would've been a 1st-2nd round pick. Loyalty to school made him go back and they messed him up. He lost millions going back for that senior year. 

He couldnt go pro last year

• Beer 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

I mean I was pretty adamant if we went qb at 6 it needed to be Malik over the rest of the qbs but zappe getting drafted before Howell is legit insane and doesn’t make any sense. Weird draft.

No question this draft was the hardest to figure out. QBs were the hardest as well. Willis I thought was the only 1st round lock, and he went 3rd. 

Months ago I said no QB should be drafted before pick 46, but QB always go higher....So I was torn between 2, 4, or 3 in first. I also called Sam Howell the 7th best lonnnnng ago and all UNC homers blasted me.

LOL Sam to RRs Wash, classic....

3 minutes ago, roaddog96 said:

I wasn't the biggest Howell fan but this is why I tell people all the time that it's always to jump when you hit your peak. Howell leaves last year, he would've been a 1st-2nd round pick. Loyalty to school made him go back and they messed him up. He lost millions going back for that senior year. 

Pretty sure he couldn’t last year. I feel bad for him. Drops to the fifth and goes to one of the worst run teams in the league with a mediocre HC.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Pretty sure he couldn’t last year. I feel bad for him. Drops to the fifth and goes to one of the worst run teams in the league with a mediocre HC.

From a 30000ft view it appears that both Synder and Riverboat will be gone this time next year.  Dont know if thats good or bad for sam but thats how I am seeing things in DC right now