• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psl owner advisory board.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

At the very least they should provide included unlimited alcohol for any and all PSL holders. It's needed to endure the product on the field. They may need to start lobbying the state of NC for Oregon style legalization of drugs to continue being able to provide the necessary coping mechanisms.

They actually did have free beer set up near the front gate for the last game of the season against Tampa. They ran out at halftime. 

• Beer 2

8 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Received in my email today …putting the body  in Post

if a PSL owner is interested and didn’t get the email, msg me and I’ll provide the rest of it 

they are trying I guess   

The Carolina Panthers are excited to launch a new benefit for PSL Owners! We are looking for PSL Owners to participate as inaugural members of the PSL Owner Advisory Team.

In collaboration with Panthers front-office personnel, the Advisory Team will help tackle issues related to the year-round fan experience. Advisory Team discussions can include topics such as game day operations, database marketing, PSL Owner benefits and the in-stadium fan experience.

Are you interested in joining the Advisory Team? The application period is now open for the inaugural 2022 class. Apply at the link below!

Too little, too late.  Graveling to the fans after piss-poor performances year after year is laughable.  You ask for fan engagement when things are good...even great to make the experience that much better. Now it's like, 'hey, we suck. but do want to be more involved with the team now than ever before?'  Reeks of desperation.

6 hours ago, ncstatekwi said:

Been a PSL Owner since ‘95!!!  #KeepPounding

If and when the new stadium is built, ur gonna get pounded for a lot more money to keep that PSL...its not gonna just transfer. you will have first rights to purchase new.... u'll pay, the city might pay...tep wont pay...thats how he got to be a billionaire..... great gig if you can get it.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

1 minute ago, DamnItJake! said:

I am also in a conundrum!!! Do I keep Direct TV PSL to be let down again!! Decisions!! Maybe I should threaten to cut my service unless they give NF L Ticket for free!!

I know, right 

I spend part of the year on the West coast and have Sunday ticket to watch the games when I’m out here.  10am is just too early on a Sunday morning for a sports bar

• Beer 1

20 hours ago, PghPanther said:

Let's see a PSL.........pay money for the right to purchase tickets for the same seat??

The world is in fact a conjob.........

LOL 

I was thinking, "What a mostly miserable lot", but these mofos are probably living pretty well if they can waste that amount of money. 

Now be a generous PSL owner and get me a beer. I'll appreciate it, come what may (Rhule, Darnold and all).

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

LOL 

I was thinking, "What a mostly miserable lot", but these mofos are probably living pretty well if they can waste that amount of money. 

Now be a generous PSL owner and get me a beer. I'll appreciate it, come what may (Rhule, Darnold and all).

There are always going to be people who judge you on how you spend your money. We learn to ignore them pretty quick.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Happy Panther said:

There are always going to be people who judge you on how you spend your money. We learn to ignore them pretty quick.

Not judging at all, just remarking how miserable most of you seem because you don't like Rhule or Tepper or...

You? You seem to be rolling with the punches and keeping it all in perspective. 

• Pie 1