• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please, David Tepper, can you stop making Charlotte cringe?

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

No but they can start giving poo.  Why do we still have Rhule?

normally you'd assume spending 30+ million during free agency, and drafting the best offensive player in the draft would be a sign of someone giving a poo. However, i probably live in a weird world of rational thinking. So disregard my opinion. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Flames 1

Tepper needs to hire a local redneck to be the face of the Panthers and another redneck to be the face of Charlotte FC then just sit in the back and count his money.

Richardson had Danny Morrison as his Panthers conduit. If Tepper plans on building a new stadium, new practice facility, local connections will matter. 

d.jpeg

morrison_danny.jpeg

• Poo 6

10 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

But he doesn't listen to us.  He listens to the ch-ching of the registers at the concession stands and the ch-ching of the jersey sales, and the ch-ching of the TV contracts.

That's it

Yet another Tepper Sucks thread is no more important to him than if it were drawn in chalk on the sidewalk in front of my house.  And is nowhere near the same universe as a local op-ed that he probable cares less about than what he had for breakfast.

As for the posters here...

When it comes to the nuts and bolts of the game I learn a lot and I appriciate the time and effort people put into their posts.

But yeah this thread isnt beating the dead horse.  Its beating the ground where the horse rotted away

I didn't say he listened to the huddle.  I said they listen to noise.  I said, we, also like the local media are all % players in the collective noise.   The collective noise has always proven to be impactful if it gets loud enough.  Guys like Tepper don't like being national laughing stocks.  Billionares don't get into professional sports to be looked at as clowns.   It's largely about money.  But guys like Tepper also get into pro sports because of ego and status.   Billionares competing w/ billionaires. 

Then don't bother opening up a thread about something you don't want to read.  Huddling doesn't have to be that hard.  OP put a big clear thread title on it.  Is this thread beating a dead horse?  Ok.  But so are the posters going thread to thread complaining about other posters pooping on things that deserved to be pooped on. 

It's the offseason.  There is still only so much people can talk about.  Start a better thread.   

• Pie 2

The Tepper criticism is what it is I don't give too much thought to it anymore other than laugh the results do all the talking at this point. But dont pretend like being a contrarian is better than a complainer we're all here talking and wasting time. This is the same for any other football franchise that isn't a major contender.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

normally you'd assume spending 30+ million during free agency, and drafting the best offensive player in the draft would be a sign of someone giving a poo. However, i probably live in a weird world of rational thinking. So disregard my opinion. 

That's more Rhule and Fitterer than Tepper though.

To be fair though, I don't think the problem is Tepper not giving a sh-t. Just like Richardson, he wants to win.

But also like Richardson, he doesn't have a clue how to do it and he puts his faith in the wrong people.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Nothing new and nothing not spot on...just getting louder about it all. 

The Rock Hill debacle and his part in that was not a good look for a guy looking for local handouts to allow us the privilege of watching bad football for 4 years. If you were a contractor or sub how comfortable would you be going to do business with Tepper at this point? 

• Beer 3

12 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Tepper needs to hire a local redneck to be the face of the Panthers and another redneck to be the face of Charlotte FC then just sit in the back and count his money.

Richardson had Danny Morrison as his Panthers conduit. If Tepper plans on building a new stadium, new practice facility, local connections will matter. 

That'll appeal to all us rednecks, huh? 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

That'll appeal to all us rednecks, huh? 

given he is about to fleece the public, hiring some rednecks will appease these two redneck criminals and then they all feast

download.jpg.cdbd588d25eb37d1af1daa65a4df833c.jpgnewsImage_2.jpg.a4356e102ec037cde8a710e756fe276b.jpg

Think of Tepper as Bobby Axelrod.... he needs a better Wags or he'll always get Chuck Rhoades'd

• Poo 2