• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN's Dan Graziano: "the majority of the people to whom I spoke with believe Jimmy Garoppolo will likely end up being released" sign with Carolina Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

16 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's just a Teddy that will kiss Rhules ass.

Maybe.  Even if you're right, I'd rather have that than Sam.

Looking beyond just one year, statistically, career wise, Jimmy is a better QB. 

JimmyG is obviously a QB who can get you to the SB. 

Besides Teddy was a better QB than the huddle gave him credit for.   He just had to follow Cam Newton.   When Teddy blamed Brady for the interception at the goal line, the coaches decided he had to go which put us in a desperate hunt for QB.  So here we are with Sam.

Sam and or PJ are gone if we get another vet QB.

Edited by poundaway

17 hours ago, Waldo said:

I don't care about any of the guys who's agents would love for them to play here. Whatever warm body for 6 games and then play Corral. I'm fine with it being Sam. Not sure how much Jimmy has left anyways now and Baker is a mess waiting to move

Yup ! 

• Beer 1

I prefer to just roll with what we have and get some “stability” in the QB room for once instead of rolling out new QBs every year. I’d consider that a win regardless of the outcome. However, I do appreciate this coaching staff for their willingness to make (some) changes. 

I just want to see Corral. We have survived Teddy and Sam as wasted years. We have had every QB pushed upon us in these rumors constantly. Duds being jettisoned by their teams that upgraded away from them at any cost, a serial pervert that is in fact just what he looks like and it's not even funny anymore. Just play Corral and draft a QB if he ain't it. Baker and Jimmy G are not getting this mess into the playoffs and if Corral isn't the answer we need to pick as high as possible. They traded for Sam and picked up his 5th. Well eat it or play Corral.

• Beer 2

I would prefer just seeing Corral too. Baker has intriguing talent but the guy is a certified jackass. Jimmy G is just a nonstarter.

But, this crew has their jobs on the line and they know it. I really don't see them relying on Sam Darnold and/or a 3rd round rookie to save their asses. They're gonna try to find another lukewarm vet bandaid.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I would prefer just seeing Corral too. Baker has intriguing talent but the guy is a certified jackass. Jimmy G is just a nonstarter.

But, this crew has their jobs on the line and they know it. I really don't see them relying on Sam Darnold and/or a 3rd round rookie to save their asses. They're gonna try to find another lukewarm vet bandaid.

That just proves there is no "process" and it's literally Rhule just saying lots of words and hoping the team just plays well despite him probably doing more harm than good. They wanted Sam, and traded up to draft Corral, time to coach. In my ideal world Rhule and Sam would get like 5 games together, if we suck they both get fired/benched and the interim HC and Corral get to give us an idea of what we actually have going on for the rest of the season. 

• Flames 1