• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pat McAfee show

55 minutes ago, Waldo said:

All of the 24 hr cycle stuff did on cable. They had to fill the spaces and then it took over. I'm not sure the news did the hot take BS ESPN feed viewers but they skipped to the entertainment news hard. There is still good news out there but people only want to hear what they believe that is the cesspool YouTube provides. 

Yes I was referring more to the national news becoming more opinion and less about actual accurate news.   It is really too bad that real journalism is pretty much dead.  

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

All of the 24 hr cycle stuff did on cable. They had to fill the spaces and then it took over. I'm not sure the news did the hot take BS ESPN feed viewers but they skipped to the entertainment news hard. There is still good news out there but people only want to hear what they believe that is the cesspool YouTube provides. 

Some of the best news analysis is distributed on YouTube. Obviously its full of junk too .

5 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Some of the best news analysis is distributed on YouTube. Obviously its full of junk too .

Right between Flat Earthers and the truth deniers lol. The only thing good on YouTube is HowTo videos. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Right between Flat Earthers and the truth deniers lol. The only thing good on YouTube is HowTo videos. 

I cant help you if that's the stuff you are looking for. 

• Pie 1

On 6/15/2022 at 8:07 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Hat's off to him for making a living but it's basically "Jersey Shore Sports Talk". It doesn't speak highly of you if you're a regular listener.

Just sayin'.

Normally I don’t agree with you because you come off as a douche, but this show is terrible. A few solid guests but like he said it’s reminiscent of Jersey Shore. 

• The D 1

Lots of Pat McAfee hate in here from some. Not everyone but some it seems. I wonder if it's just jealousy because he had a much more exciting life than you will ever have while making way more money than you will ever make or did he just bone one of your fat side chicks and hit that spot better than you did? Never seen the show before but I guess I need to watch now to see what all the fuss is about. Keep hating on his goofy ass while he just keeps on winning I guess.....

Pat Mcafee Dancing GIF by FanDuel

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 1

56 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Lots of Pat McAfee hate in here from some. Not everyone but some it seems. I wonder if it's just jealousy because he had a much more exciting life than you will ever have while making way more money than you will ever make or did he just bone one of your fat side chicks and hit that spot better than you did? Never seen the show before but I guess I need to watch now to see what all the fuss is about. Keep hating on his goofy ass while he just keeps on winning I guess.....

This is about as hard as @SizzleBuzz blows Tepper.

Just remember to mind the stepchildren while gargling.

25 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This is about as hard as @SizzleBuzz blows Tepper.

Just remember to mind the stepchildren while gargling.

Okay vanilla. 

vanilla ice death row chronicles GIF by BET

And is Sizzle really a supporter of Tepper? I didn't know he had any

Edited by YourLastThought

4 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Okay vanilla. 

vanilla ice death row chronicles GIF by BET

And is Sizzle really a supporter of Tepper? I didn't know he had any

I mean....read your post and replace Pat Anti-Virus's name with Tepper.

That is basically Sizzle.

Edited by kungfoodude

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean....read your post and replace Pat Anti-Virus's name with Tepper.

That is basically Sizzle.

Ahh I see. Difference being though, I don't care one way or the other about McAfee but some seem pretty butt hurt that he is winning in life and I think it's kind of funny. I don't know enough about him to understand much and maybe I wont like the show either when I watch it but still don't change the fact that Pat lives rent free in a couple people's heads in here. Call it sucking ole' Patty off if you like but I know the truth hurts a few.

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

You Got It Animation GIF by SWR Kindernetz

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Ahh I see. Difference being though, I don't care one way or the other about McAfee but some seem pretty butt hurt that he is winning in life and I think it's kind of funny. I don't know enough about him to understand much and maybe I wont like the show either when I watch it but still don't change the fact that Pat lives rent free in a couple people's heads in here. Call it sucking ole' Patty off if you like but I know the truth hurts a few.

Hell, I don't blame McAfee. Hence why I said good for him and mocked his listeners. 

I honestly had no idea there were so many grown ass man tank top wearers feeling the need to stan for Pat McAfee.