• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pat McAfee show

Shocker

SHATAHT The 🐐

The way that everyone there feeds off each other is great. They've got awesome energy. There are several clips out there I can legit laugh out loud at every time I watch them. 

The interviews are real and genuine and I get a better appreciation for those people because they get to be their self on that show. 

I love the show. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hat's off to him for making a living but it's basically "Jersey Shore Sports Talk". It doesn't speak highly of you if you're a regular listener.

Just sayin'.

Man, Brian Urlacher on today…just entertaining stuff

His retirement was hilarious…favorite late night snacks

Edited by Shocker

Athletic Football Podcast is the best thing going for talking the game, rosters, projections, the stats. 

PMT is digestible at times for humor, can only do clips here and there of Pat.

Unconsciously stopped listening to Simmons and Russilo the past year.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hat's off to him for making a living but it's basically "Jersey Shore Sports Talk". It doesn't speak highly of you if you're a regular listener.

Just sayin'.

Well that’s the new generation. Listening to rush Limbaugh and the likes certainly doesn’t speak highly of the previous generation and their treatment of minorities and women. 

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Well that’s the new generation. Listening to rush Limbaugh and the likes certainly doesn’t speak highly of the previous generation and their treatment of minorities and women. 

Nope. It definitely doesn't. 

I think the lesson to learn here is that by and large it's mouth breathing morons who keep talk radio afloat. 😂

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just sayin'.

What?  A southern person hating Jersey boys?  Very short sighted and honestly ridiculous.  Jeff Foxworthy might start a sport talk show but I wouldn’t wait around till the rednecks come home.